Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never really been able to grow a beard. Then a few years ago, I stopped shaving a week before a weeklong canoe trip in Canada with Scouts.
When I got back home, the first thing my daughter said was when was I going to shave it off? Even before welcoming me home, hugs or anything 😂

I went to shave it off. A buddy has always had a goatee, so I stopped there. Without my glasses, I my reflection was of a serial killer. I walked out to get my family’s opinion. My son was talking about the trip and he just faltered into silence when he say me. My daughter’s eye got huge. My wife asked what was wrong and why was I angry? (I was smiling 😳). The concensus was that I should never have facial hair again. 😁
Curious now how many of you don’t have facial hair because family members don’t like it. My husband grew out a beard a few weeks before our first date. I asked him not to shave it. 41 years later he still has it.

Curious now how many of you don’t have facial hair because family members don’t like it. My husband grew out a beard a few weeks before our first date. I asked him not to shave it. 41 years later he still has it.

Most men’s appearances are enhanced with a well kept beard, if they can grow one.

Most men’s appearances are enhanced with a well kept beard, if they can grow one.
Didn’t grow a full beard until I was about 30 (ole no shave November). Once I did, I loved it. Aged me about 10 years which was good for me in particular as a people manager. Didn’t shave for years until I ran my mouth and we beat Bama (totally worth it).

No one at work, including people I worked with for years recognized me, telling me I have the perfect urban camouflage just in case I’m wrongfully accused like Richard Kimball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back