Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet others did it too. In that case I'd hand those folks over immediately. Play just as dirty. Next KU issue is being turned in by Tennessee if I'm vitello. Bums are toast.
Why would we need to do that? I figured that we would do less traceable ways of communicating with him.

Help.

My son (5) is all about basketball. His dream is to make it to the NBA. My wife and I were hoping to take him to the Hawks vs Warrior game on March 17th for his 6th birthday.

Is there anyone, who has tickets, or a connection for tickets, for the game, in a decent location, that would consider selling them for a reasonable price?

Thanks.

I can agree with that…. Wouldn’t you rather discuss this based off facts instead of misinformation…. I understand empathy way more now than I did at 18….. At 18…. I had lines drawn in the side of my hair…. Batman symbol in the back with a rat tail.
Absolutely would rather discuss based upon facts. While it is factual that he has been doing it all year, somebody with a shred of awareness should have said something. As far as the whole situation goes, there have been precious few facts revealed.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Never been impressed by key…this stage is too big for him…I like Edwards in his spot since he can shoot supposedly
He hasn't played up to par but last week I heard Slay talking about him and he claims when he went up before the season Key was cooking everybody on the team anytime he saw him play. Said he was an offensive juggernaut and there wasn't a person on the team that could stop him.

He hasn't played up to par but last week I heard Slay talking about him and he claims when he went up before the season Key was cooking everybody on the team anytime he saw him play. Said he was an offensive juggernaut and there wasn't a person on the team that could stop him.
He played a great game in the scrimmage with Gonzaga. Watched in-person and he was shooting really well. Not sure what has changed as the scrimmage was competitive, so it wasn't like an all-star kind of game with limited defense. Key finished with 26 pts and hit four 3-pointers.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
You are a funny one. You talk about the evils of pulling a gun to defend yourself, and then you act like loaning a guy a gun to kill a young lady is no big deal.
1) He didn't loan the gun out. It was the friend's gun.

2) With knowledge or not?

You are making a huge leap.

In Alabama, accessory is mostly about knowledge of intent.

With knowledge - 100% slammer

Without - Not so fast.

Let's talk in facts as known. 1) He did not have knowledge of intent to go on the offensive as far as we know and 2) It was the friend's gun.

How would Miller know if one was in the chamber though, unless he handeled the gun?
One of the arguments ive seen is Miller never touched the gun, he got there the guys opened the back seat, and retrieved the gun themselves. That doesnt hold water with Miller knowing there is one in the chamber.
Miles told Davis that. Not Miller.

Good thing the Bucks were able to get a championship while they could. Those jokers ain't sniffin' a title ever again as long as the House of Haslam is running the show.
"Let's get rid of that Jonas guy whose name I can't pronounce so we can start winning the Haslam way"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back