Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did misunderstand. My apologies. I agree, it is truly ridiculous how the NCAA and other programs seem to have us targeted over trivial matters. Priorities in collegiate athletics have become horribly skewed these past few years.

All good. There's a spotlight on UT athletics right now and every little thing is magnified. It has surpassed ridiculous.

1) He didn't loan the gun out. It was the friend's gun.

2) With knowledge or not?

You are making a huge leap.

In Alabama, accessory is mostly about knowledge of intent.

With knowledge - 100% slammer

Without - Not so fast.

Let's talk in facts as known. 1) He did not have knowledge of intent to go on the offensive as far as we know and 2) It was the friend's gun.
I think it is very debatable if he had knowledge. It is definitely not factual that he did not know.

Call me lazy, but if my roommate ever texted me after midnight to bring him his gun the amount of 4 letter words I'd send back would make a sailor blush.

But the fact Miller remained and his vehicle was used to help block in the victim has to be some sort of crime...people get pulled over for window tint and broken tail lights for god's sake. Your car being used at a murder scene to block a road doesn't even get you suspended from playing basketball down in Bama though?

Call me lazy, but if my roommate ever texted me after midnight to bring him his gun the amount of 4 letter words I'd send back would make a sailor blush.

But the fact Miller remained and his vehicle was used to help block in the victim has to be some sort of crime...people get pulled over for window tint and broken tail lights for god's sake. Your car being used at a murder scene to block a road doesn't even get you suspended from playing basketball down in Bama though?
For real. If we could still post polls, I would love to see the Yes vs. No split on the question: Have you ever been called/texted and asked to bring someone their gun?

Reactions: SCvol333
Is Ahuna going to be eligible soon, or are the petty-coats going to make him sit out the entire year over a trivial secondary violation, that any other program would get a slap on the wrist with no repercussions? This is ludicrous to watch this play out, when comparing it to an accessory to murder continuing to play basketball for Bama with no repercussions. What a twisted world we live in!

A lot of little things snowballed. UTAD has several things to navigate, including a "failure to monitor" for football. Don't need lingering baseball issues to be a bigger deal than they are; need to wrap it all up before SEC play and move on.

I was surprised to see the coat back this year. They're circumspect with it, but the media plays it up.

A lot of little things snowballed. UTAD has several things to navigate, including a "failure to monitor" for football. Don't need baseball issues to be a bigger deal than they are; need to wrap it all up before SEC play and move on.

I was surprised to see the coat back this year. They're circumspect with it, but the media plays it up.
There's also a lightsaber now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back