Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can agree with that…. Wouldn’t you rather discuss this based off facts instead of misinformation…. I understand empathy way more now than I did at 18….. At 18…. I had lines drawn in the side of my hair…. Batman symbol in the back with a rat tail.
Liked for the awesome haircut. 39 and I might try to pull it off.

Heard on Ainge this morning that it was likely the new Kansas coach that ratted TV out. Former LSU coach. They said another coach, not a TN coach say that if you wait till the players hit the portal to contact them, you've already list them. Said every program is tampering to some degree. Said TN Baseball and all their brashness has a target on their backs. They are universally hated.

OMG, I will be so happy when there is football to discuss again!

Someone has lost control of this thread..

You seem uptight.

lrfb590qd9b41.jpg

Regarding Bucks & Haslams

I’m going to note because the headline is misleading that Haslam bought a portion of the team, not majority ownership. And that the $3.5 billion valuation seems to be for the whole team, not what he paid for it.

Heard on Ainge this morning that it was likely the new Kansas coach that ratted TV out. Former LSU coach. They said another coach, not a TN coach say that if you wait till the players hit the portal to contact them, you've already list them. Said every program is tampering to some degree. Said TN Baseball and all their brashness has a target on their backs. They are universally hated.
What did the old LSU coach tell on us about…. The Knox news said that the plane/transcript issue was self-reported by the school.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
What did the old LSU coach tell on us about…. The Knox news said that the plane/transcript issue was self-reported by the school.
If what I read is accurate, it'd about impermissible contact. TV went to Kansas City to meet Ahuna less than 24hrs before he official entered the portal. Supposedly he got caught.

If what I read is accurate, it'd about impermissible contact. TV went to Kansas City to meet Ahuna less than 24hrs before he official entered the portal. Supposedly he got caught.
Bet others did it too. In that case I'd hand those folks over immediately. Play just as dirty. Next KU issue is being turned in by Tennessee if I'm vitello. Bums are toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back