Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree completely. They get antsy sometimes when the better route is to demonstrate their upside and not make it all about potential. He's not yet at Keon/Jaden level IMO.
If you are going to be a first round pick…. It’s better to go to the draft and get NBA training….. I don’t think Phillips will be a first round pick but I have been wrong before.

View attachment 538817“Nico isn’t ready for the physicality of the SEC his first season” “Nico won’t be able to take hits at his current stature”. Lol. Mr Young looks to have done just fine and there’s a pretty good difference in there
Now put Bazooka Joe in there. 😅

giphy.gif

Frustrates me to no end that Banks won't even take ownership or accountability for his actions that lead to him not playing.

We'll likely never get the full truth, but based on the young man's history and the fact he's going to leave without a degree as a RS-Senior I think it's pretty obvious he didn't handle his off the field business appropriately.

Point was the ridiculous talk of Nico not being able to take hits when he plays freshman year is a bit ridiculous. Bryce has done just fine. Why can’t Nico? Makes no sense. We’ll see Nico this year in some capacity and he’ll be fantastic
Yeah, I knew the point, I just thought it would be cool to have him along side thise dudes to see the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back