Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn if we have an automatic DQ for that then it's a bad rule imo. A discretionary DQ for it I do agree with but not an auto one.
It’s automatic for leaving the bench area and crossing half court or something like that… not for sure exactly on the wording.

I started to sweat a little when I saw the 15-0 run. Just looking at it on the box score. Was worried Doncic got hurt or fouled out or something. Then he gets the assist on the first points they scored in the 4th.
They were up 20+. I was afraid they wouldn't have to play him in the 4th. Luckily, 76'ers made a comeback. Blowouts will kill you in the NBA

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
They were up 20+. I was afraid they wouldn't have to play him in the 4th. Luckily, 76'ers made a comeback. Blowouts will kill you in the NBA
I guess that 15-0 run helped us out. Triple double wasn't looking to great at the start of the 4th though.

I've got a +2k 7 legger going, but I think Ga Southern and Detroit Mercy are gonna blow it.

Last edited:
I guess that 15-0 run helped us out. Triple double wasn't looking to great at the start of the 4th though.

I've got a +2k 7 legger going, but I think He Southern and Detroit Mercy are gonna blow it.
Nah, that's a loser, but only put $10 on it to win $95. Put a tad more on the double/double 😃.

See, I don't got it like that, but good luck

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back