Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m bored. Just rewatched the 2022 TN Bama Football game. I bet I have watched this game about 20 times. By far the most emotional I have been over any game since game 7 Cubs Indians World Series. 🍊🏈🐻
As crazy as it sounds, I never checked that game in the lose column when it started. Easy for me to say now, but I didn’t. That game delivered from start to finish and the first time in years I didn’t shut it off and read about it the next day. I haven’t rewatched it yet. I saving it until the really dead period, summer. After it was over, I can’t even describe what I felt at that time. I finally realized, it’s hope going forward. No longer is that puke crimson color has a hold on the Orange.

Here is a parlay for tomorrow.
It is +3,250, so you may want to eliminate the ones you disagree with. I don't think they will all hit, but they seem to be the right choices. Dortmund match o2.5 goals is probably the most likely to hit
Screenshots_2023-03-03-00-28-33.png

Alabama thought it would be a wonderful troll. What they didn't realize was that there was an enormous difference between playing an offense ranked 108th and one that is ranked #1. Instead of a troll, they gave a lot of our guys the extra edge they needed to defeat a more talented team.

I’m bored. Just rewatched the 2022 TN Bama Football game. I bet I have watched this game about 20 times. By far the most emotional I have been over any game since game 7 Cubs Indians World Series. 🍊🏈🐻
I've always been happy for, but also envious of, Auburn for having the Kick Six. How many times do you think Auburn fans have rewatched that game? I've watched that play itself no less than 20 times over the years.

I've always said, "Man, I just want us to have something like that." Well we finally got it.

It was a deep departure, for sure. I was meh on the first few episodes feeling a bit generic for the genre, but that one flipped it for me. It became more than just an "escape the zombies" trope and dove into the history and devolution of society and communities and individual relationships. Was cool to see.

But if you love the first few, I could see not wanting to see a temporary departure. I loved Atlanta's episodes from the beginning, but Teddy Perkins - a legendary TV episode - only cemented to me how innovative a show it was and would continue to be. Guess that's why I like Offerman's episode as well. It's not afraid to expand and go off the rails rather than every episode being basically the same. To each his own - seems we agree the show is good.

Other than that episode which I agree was brilliant, the series has been highly forgettable. The last episode was borderline terrible. Kinda wish episode 3 was just a short film I watched and could take it for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back