Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Enki_Amenra , @UTSuave’ and anybody else. I'm taking Luka to get a double/double at +140, tonight. Luka's odds are never that high on that bet. Probably, going to throw a little small bet on him getting a triple/double, at +850. But, I'm not recommending it, Kyrie and him are struggling since that trade
Luka? Which team is he on. I rarely ever watch NBA.

So as long as we win Saturday we get a double bye right? For some reason I thought someone had said early week that we needed 2 UK losses to even grab the 4-spot. But ESPN shows we control our own destiny to a double bye, at least.

Have you tried mixing mayo with ketchup?

The ingredients of ranch, ketchup, and mayo...individually or in any combination and up to all 3 at once, can be serious gamechangers.

Of course. I'm old. Add relish and it's called Thousand Island.

But straight from the jar...on fries...no.

But the tamarind sauce I'm currently dipping my papadum in is delicious.

@Enki_Amenra , @UTSuave’ and anybody else. I'm taking Luka to get a double/double at +140, tonight. Luka's odds are never that high on that bet. Probably, going to throw a little small bet on him getting a triple/double, at +850. But, I'm not recommending it, Kyrie and him are struggling since that trade
Also, is that pts+assists or reb+assists?

Edit: nvm, I found it. They had it listed strangely..

Reactions: The Dog
So as long as we win Saturday we get a double bye right? For some reason I thought someone had said early week that we needed 2 UK losses to even grab the 4-spot. But ESPN shows we control our own destiny to a double bye, at least.
Yeah, we lock up the 4-seed with a win. Can even get the 3 if we win and UK loses to Arkansas.

Reactions: Devo182
I know some on here live in or nearby Nashville. I think it was super what Morgan Wallen did today. He announced he was going to do a concert at Bridgestone tomorrow night and all tickets would be free! His only request was that two tickets per person for all that showed up to claim them at the arena box office. I heard within mere minutes of the announcement there were thousands lined up on the sidewalk for tickets. The radio station I listen to said the tickets were gone very fast

Of course. I'm old. Add relish and it's called Thousand Island.

But straight from the jar...on fries...no.

But the tamarind sauce I'm currently dipping my papadum in is delicious.

Relish is for Nazi high leaders.

dd73090f-dc58-47d7-b5cf-1dad55095c3c_text.gif

Now Tamarind and Papadum...those words just sound tasty. I'll take some of both.

Reactions: SSVol
As long as the chippy isn't too bad then I tend to think that stuff like this can be handled without ejections, especially in tourneys when teams are fighting for a possible NCAA seed. It's only when it gets dangerous or an injury happens that I think you need to go as far as an ejection. This was just tit for tat that looked worse because players got up from their seats.

As for a ref'ng, I have a strong sense of fairness. Think that would DQ me?
Sports get heated and like you said you’re fighting for spots in tournament. And yes that would DQ you, you have to have a bias

Reactions: UTProf
Sports get heated and like you said you’re fighting for spots in tournament. And yes that would DQ you, you have to have a bias

Def. something that both refs and parents need to absorb is that sometimes things get heated. It's normal. Don't overreact to it or make more of it. You can handle players blowing off steam in the heat of competition without escalating it to ejection, especially in basketball that has the best penalty system, imo, to keep players in check when they overheat. But a little bit of this is normal when so much is on the line and players are giving their all.

And ah, I kinda figured. Basketball officials are so godawful. I think the women's game usually allows more contact than the men's game but they're still pretty bad in terms of home cooking and brand bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back