Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is, other then logistics, I'm not sure how my other training translates in the civilian world. Or how to "translate" it on my resume, I guess.
Have you been through TAPS yet? Usually they have services related to resume reviewing, etc. I’d also reach out to a resume writing company. I’d bet there is one out there that specializes in military. I used one of these services after a couple months after I got out of school and my amount of interviews went up after having my resume professionally written. Also, I’d start networking on LinkedIn to find recruiters in the field you want to work in. The job I have now actually came from a recruiter that I had a virtual coffee with during covid and she thought of me when a job opened up a few months later that I’d be a fit for. Who you know is just as important as what you know, maybe more.

Just like all the others that went elsewhere and played without exception.

Henry T and Bama aren't unique.

So what? If the kids were going to be punished, then half our team would've been rooted up along with those that left. There is good reason we didn't rat on the student-athletes.

And what laws and regulations are we supposed to be using? And for what? Dear god we haven't even been handed down our punishment yet. Let's go spend millions on lawyers and to what end? Make lifetime enemies and go nowhere?

We are VOLUNTARILY a part of an association that enforces rules and we, too, (shockingly) have to give and take as being a member of said association. Let's see how things play out - so far it seems we have damn near gotten away with murder. We shed ourselves of an awful coach, upgraded across the board, and we may lose some schollies (plus the original) for outright cheating in the highest order. Am I crazy or does this not feel like a huge win if that is the outcome?! In the 80s programs got beheaded for this level of outright cheating.

lol. Always a part of the go along crowd.

“We had a bye week and I went back (for) the game against Bama and I was actually able to go in the locker room with them guys,” Evans said. “That was a different feel. I actually was the first guy to storm the field.”

“It’s still family vibes,” he said. “We never let that go. We built relationships that’s going to go years and years and years.”

I didn't get it at first, but if this was part of it...

“A lot of it was about family,” Evans said. “I was trying to have my son living with me, and at Tennessee that was kind of hard to have because they were so far away. I went to Louisville to try to change up that situation and change up the circumstances, and I was able to do that. I was able to move my son with me, and I feel like when I have him with me, I’m a whole different person.”

“It’s great memories,” Evans said of his time at Tennessee. “That’s why I like to clear the air, because a lot of people think it was about football, but it wasn’t that. It was deeper than football. Around that time, I’d just had my son, and I’m kind of big off me having a relationship with him. I feel like I was kind of losing that relationship when I was at Tennessee because I wasn’t able to see him much. But at Tennessee, it was great. All the memories, all the players there, the coaches – I really do miss Tennessee as well.”

I hope Joe Milton is paying attention to this Levis and Richardson hype. Once more videos start popping up this offseason and on film of Joe throwing it a mile, his hype will pick up. Levis nor Richardson did anything of note and are getting a lot of attention because of their measurables. Joe is Paul Bunyan to those boys.

Literally just had a graphic up with 5 QB's including HH. Said something about the other 4 and didn't even say HH's name.

Next graphic showed top 5 WR's including JH. Drooled over at least 3 of the others then just said JH's name and nothing else.

NFL Network hates us? (jk...kinda)

Reactions: Smokey19rt
WHEW

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back