Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have grown weary of $10+ M per year coaches making excuses or denying the stupidity of the student athletes they developed, over years, who go on to make some of the stupidest and most damaging errors to mankind imaginable. I have grown just as weary of the media members who provide cover as well as ignore the events and activities that lead up to them. Their enablers such as Greg Sankey and the useless NCAA should be placed on notice.

It's just business as Henry T said, right? The same guy who took the money from the soon to be show caused scumbag Fulmer hired that got to play out his college career at sainted Nicky's Bammerland without suffering any consequences, just like Nicky for playing him. All under the the SEC's and NCAA's watchful eyes and approval.

Clown world in UT admin has ended. They have the money to use the law and regulations appropriately. Do they have the Volunteer spirit to fight? Are they willing to give their all for Tennessee today?

They are on the clock. Texas and Oklahoma will be riding in soon to move above the Vols in the SEC pecking order. There is nothing Sankey and the NCAA would like better. Prepare.

I have grown weary of $10+ M per year coaches making excuses or denying the stupidity of the student athletes they developed, over years, who go on to make some of the stupidest and most damaging errors to mankind imaginable. I have grown just as weary of the media members who provide cover as well as ignore the events and activities that lead up to them. Their enablers such as Greg Sankey and the useless NCAA should be placed on notice.

It's just business as Henry T said, right? The same guy who took the money from the soon to be show caused scumbag Fulmer hired that got to play out his college career at sainted Nicky's Bammerland without suffering any consequences, just like Nicky for playing him. All under the the SEC's and NCAA's watchful eyes and approval.

Clown world in UT admin has ended. They have the money to use the law and regulations appropriately. Do they have the Volunteer spirit to fight? Are they willing to give their all for Tennessee today?

They are on the clock. Texas and Oklahoma will be riding in soon to move above the Vols in the SEC pecking order. There is nothing Sankey and the NCAA would like better. Prepare.
giphy (7).gif

Reactions: volKano
Looking for an assist. I'm retiring from the military, and I'm not getting much traction with my resume. If anyone with some experience would care to look at it and offer some suggestions for improvement, I'd be greatly appreciative.
Probably should describe what field you are in, what you are looking for. There is going to be someone on here thats in whatever field you are looking to enter.

Probably should describe what field you are in, what you are looking for. There is going to be someone on here thats in whatever field you are looking to enter.

The problem is, other then logistics, I'm not sure how my other training translates in the civilian world. Or how to "translate" it on my resume, I guess.

While I love Pistol Pete...I remember watching his movie as a kid and was mesmerized...and it's also understated how many rebounds and assists he had too...

He did shoot the ball THIRTY EIGHT times a game. Let's be real for a moment, that's absurd lol. For reference, Drew Pember holds this season's record on 48 points. He attempted 24 shots. Granted, he had the luxury of a 3 pt line. But still...what if he had taken 38 shots?!

Pete was a college career 42% shooter. That's really solid. But I'm not sure how efficient that is vs say a big man. For reference - Santi is a 40% career shooter, while shooting a lot of 3s. Chandler was 46% last year while shooting more 2s.

Now, it's hard to even imagine how a 3 pt line could have changed his stats in a positive way. LSU went 14-12, 13-13, and 22-10 in his 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back