Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early on this looked in the bag. I saw them up 10. Then checked again near the half and thought what happened?
I had 2 bad losses. I never bet much $, but it still sucks. Had gonzaga -12, they won by 11. Wasn't so bad they lost, but they were the final leg of a +1,400parlay, 😆

The NBA double/double bet was Tyrese Haliburton at +135. But, I didn't bet it until 5 minutes before tip off, so I didn't post it. Had the points, got his 10th assist on the first play of the 3rd quarter. Any time, you can get a guy that averages a double/double in the +, I try to take it. My bad
I like those bets, but I don't know the players enough to know who/what to look for.

The NBA double/double bet was Tyrese Haliburton at +135. But, I didn't bet it until 5 minutes before tip off, so I didn't post it. Had the points, got his 10th assist on the first play of the 3rd quarter. Any time, you can get a guy that averages a double/double in the +, I try to take it. My bad
There are a bunch of -220 to -700 games today. Could make a good parlay, but kinda scary. I doubt all of them will hit. May take 5 of them and try to get to +600.
Screenshots_2023-03-07-09-39-56~2.png

Reactions: The Dog and ILVFL
I had 2 bad losses. I never bet much $, but it still sucks. Had gonzaga -12, they won by 11. Wasn't so bad they lost, but they were the final leg of a +1,400parlay, 😆
I always did 2 pick parlays against the spread( this is before all the things that fanduel and sites like that offer) I could always nail two games depending on the season… I was best at college/pro football and college basketball (pre-conference schedule)…. My best year I started out with 150 dollars …. Each bet would double my money…. I would save some and add more to make my bet bigger the next time… I hit something like 19 out of 20 parleys and won more than 20,000 off of my initial 150 dollar input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back