Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time seeing this quote. Did he really say this right after the two most prolific offenses in the league just played each other in a Super Bowl?
I really hope it’s fake, but, and as little respect as I have for them, PFF isn’t one I’d expect to put out fake quotes.

Last edited:
Reactions: orangejuice
First time seeing this quote. Did he really say this right after the two most prolific offenses in the league just played each other in a Super Bowl?
Well he comes from the Shanahan system. Run first but creatively and effective. Eagles ran more than almost anyone last year as well. It works but you got to be more versatile at the RB position in which Henry isn’t

Reactions: SoilVol
I will be here to remind folks some day that some posters were disappointed and thought we stunk in a year where we go 22-9 and beat 3 top 10 teams.
So will I...but I hope for all our sake that the Idiot Margin doesn't have to learn that lesson the hard way and be told "I told you so" 🤷‍♂️

where would we be seeded if we didn't 'ish the bed against Colorado and let Mizz and Vandy beat us with buzzer beaters? Even with injuries, as bad as we've played/shot the second half of the season, man, where would we be if we didn't drop a few games here and there where we should have shown up and won...
We might be a 2 seed...but we'd still be the same team we are today.

Reactions: jlawso21
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back