Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing reports Titans are ready to go into a full rebuild. If that's the case, then now is the time to make the trade. Henry is still a great back with value, but for how much longer? He's only getting older. If the goal is a rebuild, he's probably your biggest piece in making that happen. The real question is how much value does a RB carry in the current NFL? We've seen through the draft that RBs aren't as valued as they once were.
Might as well. Henry was your centerpiece to win a ring with. For an RB, he's coming up on the downhill. Better than doing it too late. Not even a Titans fan, but it seems like they took their shot and came up short. Moving on seems like the smart play for them.

I'm going to respond just incase others are confused as well and you're not simply a troll. The scores are on the nfl.com website and if you go to NFL.com, then select "Combine" it'll take you to the combine home screen and then select tracker, any single player you click on is then going to show you those 3 scores for them like I shared in the picture of Jalin. The Athleticism Score wasn't populated until after the combine results were completed. Also if you are looking at a player's profile from the combine you can hover over the information icon for their Score Breakdown and it tells you how they derive the scores. Hyatt is the only Vol that's sitting near the "Elite" category with his 89 total score. Hooker is the next highest sitting at 87 and Wright is at 84. The rest of our players are below the 80s for these total scores that NFL.com is creating (not me).

View attachment 539688

So the Athleticism score is estimated for Hyatt because he didn't do all the drills.

While watching the combine, I noticed that they actually do have an estimated athleticism score for players prior to the start of the drills. Not sure how they arrive at that number and I didn't watch to see how it changed during their workout. You can see an example by looking at a player who didn't paticipate in drills; they still have an athleticism score. Hendon Hooker's is 85, Travis Dye's is 68.

Also players who appear to have participated in all of the drills, e.g. Ronnie Bell or Jeremy Banks, still show "*est" next to their athleticism score for some reason. Edit: After looking again, the "*est" refers to a note at the bottom that athleticism score was calculated differently prior to 2014.

Last edited:
While watching the combine, I noticed that they actually do have an estimated athleticism score for players prior to the start of the drills. Not sure how they arrive at that number and I didn't watch to see how it changed during their workout. You can see an example by looking at a player who didn't paticipate in drills; they still have an "*est" athleticism score. Hendon Hooker's is 85, Travis Dye's is 68.

Also players who appear to have participated in all of the drills, e.g. Ronnie Bell or Jeremy Banks, still show "*est" next to their athleticism score for some reason.
Because they are the athleticest of the group.

that-is-pathetic-as-hell-tyler-perry.gif
I can't help that your sense of humor is so unrefined

where would we be seeded if we didn't 'ish the bed against Colorado and let Mizz and Vandy beat us with buzzer beaters? Even with injuries, as bad as we've played/shot the second half of the season, man, where would we be if we didn't drop a few games here and there where we should have shown up and won...

Need hofstra to take over in OT and win by 7. . . 🙏

Hofstra guy got fouled on a 3 with 15 secs left and hit all 3 to force OT.
The NBA double/double bet was Tyrese Haliburton at +135. But, I didn't bet it until 5 minutes before tip off, so I didn't post it. Had the points, got his 10th assist on the first play of the 3rd quarter. Any time, you can get a guy that averages a double/double in the +, I try to take it. My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back