Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSU is really bad the only reason they are winning is Fla is really bad without Castleton. This is hard to watch

It's almost time to make your brackets (Sunday).

Our RF Bracket Challenge already has about 10 members playing.

Here's a link to join our group. You can join now, but can't submit your bracket until Sunday.

Come join the "Smoky Mtn Stump Jumpers" group in ESPN Tournament Challenge and see if your bracket beats the rest. #bracket ESPN Men's Tournament Challenge: I'm filling out my bracket!
Tried to login and it says my account has been deactivated by espn. I wonder why? Had the account for 15yrs. . .

Tried to login and it says my account has been deactivated by espn. I wonder why? Had the account for 15yrs. . .
Strange. No reason why it was deactivated, no email, etc. Tried to reach customer service. It would be easier to launch myself into orbit around the moon than it is getting in contact with them. Had to make a new account.

I changed my password a few weeks ago. Everything was working normally til today. Anyone else have an issue with your ESPN account?

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Strange. No reason why it was deactivated, no email, etc. Tried to reach customer service. It would be easier to launch myself into orbit around the moon than it is getting in contact with them. Had to make a new account.

I changed my password a few weeks ago. Everything was working normally til today. Anyone else have an issue with your ESPN account?
I have had mine do that couple of weeks ago. I just went through the PW reset process and set it to the same PW. All good since.

Ahuna is a proven star. Just a slow start
I think he's anxious to show what he can really do and is pressing. Once he catches a breath or three, I think he'll be the lead off guy we expected. Certainly the best glove I've seen in Knoxville since the artful dodger. Now he's skipped a couple to first, but I'm sure that's also gonna work itself out with more time.

There are rumors out there that Kansas coach Bill Self had a heart attack last night. He's already confirmed out for today's game.
Recovering from one now. Ain't a lotta fun. Heart attack was bad enough. Hospital is worse. Know nurses have jobs to do, vitals to take and meds to administer, but who the hell needs to WEIGH a cardiac patient at 4:30AM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back