Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NCAA always puts us in the toughest bracket. NCAA also gave Bama a soft bracket, the softest I've ever seen. Rewarded for letting convicts play. Soft like charmin. We're in the most stacked bracket in tourney history. NCAA looking out for bama too. They're my pick to take it ALL DAY.
Yeah last year's draw was real tough 😆 oh wait we lost to an 11 seed team with FOURTEEN losses.

At this point it hardly matters imo. Half of the field is a bad draw. Gonna have to beat a good team at some point. And shocker...the tournament just happens to be full of both good and hot teams.

Looking like Aaron Rodgers to the Jets is all but announced. For as icy as that relationship was, Rodgers is following directly in Brett Favre footsteps.
The only thing left to come full circle is for Favre to go on an ayahuasca bender and Rodgers to expose himself and commit the largest public fund fraud in his state's history...

The only thing left to come full circle is for Favre to go on an ayahuasca bender and Rodgers to expose himself and commit the largest public fund fraud in his state's history...

And now, after a quick Google search, I now know what 'ayahuasca' is.

Yeah last year's draw was real tough 😆 oh wait we lost to an 11 seed team with FOURTEEN losses.

At this point it hardly matters imo. Half of the field is a bad draw. Gonna have to beat a good team at some point. And shocker...the tournament just happens to be full of both good and hot teams.
That team had 14 losses but played like a 25+ win team that day....like they should have all year. They had really really good talent that rarely played up...until that day.

That is the type of weirdness that Barnes ALWAYS runs into in the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back