Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah…. We played like sh&t that game…. Michigan even lost one of their better players early in the game…. Struggled horribly from three and scoring in the second half….. even with all that…. A slightly better plan to handle their post player and we win that game.it’s not a coincidence it always happens to Barnes teams, imo.
It is in my opinion. How the f is it his fault when they go 3-18ish?

Edit: 2-18....stuff like that is why RB has not won it all, and Michigan played way over their record...period.

Reactions: hooter vol
The more I think about the (potential) Duke matchup, the more positives I see.

Reminds me of facing ACC champs, recent title winners, Clemson. Didn't feel great going into it...slight underdogs...but we saw a great opportunity and took it. Down our best player too.

If we lose, no shame...Duke on a 12 game winning streak, conference champs...undoubtedly will be seen as the favorites going in. But win, and it's a great stamp on the season and we play on.

Reminds me of facing ACC champs, recent title winners, Clemson. Didn't feel great going into it...slight underdogs...but we saw a great opportunity and took it. Down our best player too.

If we lose, no shame...Duke on a 12 game winning streak...likely the favorites going in. But win, and it's a great stamp on the season and we play on.
I think a Sweet 16 rescues the season. It isn't a failure of a season but it ended with a bit of a thud in the regular season and SEC tourney. Some great wins along the way that'll be remembered even more fondly if we make it to the second weekend. And it would be off the chain if the Sweet 16 was us versus Tiger High.

He went into our lake and swam with his head up and body on top of the water - he is no longer with us…

Cottonmouths tend to swim with their head and body exposed. Water snakes only the head is out of the water. Poisonous in Tenn, have slit pupil eyes like a cat, non-poison have round pupils like a human. Sounds like you made a good decision.

If we lose, no shame...Duke on a 12 game winning streak...likely the favorites going in. But win, and it's a great stamp on the season and we play on.
I'd love to have a home and home with Duke. I've followed them for several years. Cameron Indoor is a great gym.

tenor.gif

It is in my opinion. How the f is it his fault when they go 3-18ish?

Edit: 2-18....stuff like that is why RB has not won it all, and Michigan played way over their record...period.
IMO…. It is how he coaches them…. To win in the tourney….you have to play confident and loose…. We seem to always play tight…. The very next game that Michigan played… they only scored 55 points…. Hunter Dickerson who scored 27 against us only had 15 in the next game…. He was 6-16 versus 8-13 against us… he also was 3-5 from 3 against us while only attempting 1 (which he missed) the next game…. Amazing what happens when you guard him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back