Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered starting a go fund me to help out or reaching out on social media with a weekly update on the progress of the animals you foster to get donations on going? I’m sure there’s a lot of people that will help. I know I will.
At this point we have stopped taking animals in. We are taking care of what we have. We had some momma's come to us already preggers.

We will have exhausted all of our funds except what I'm bringing in. It isn't about the animals, they come first we just have to keep the bills paid. Just need to find her employment soon.

What would you rather happen

The Vols lose in the first round?

Or an Alabama national championship in basketball....
Personally I would rather Bama lost in the first round and UT win a national championship in basketball.
AND have all the Coach Keyboard types publicly apologize to Coach Barnes.

I agree, to some extent, that great coaches make their own luck, and there is a point where it is likely coaching instead of luck.

...however...

My personal values are such that I would rather have a good coach who is a great man, even if that limits the success of the program (somewhat), rather than a great coach who is a terrible person. I am not a fan of the "win at all costs" mentality, and I would take great issue with our AD if he started hiring that way.
I am glad you said this. There are plenty of folks on here who have that win at all cost mentality. There are people who would love to have Urban Meyer as our football coach. I want to win just as badly as everyone else but I'm not sure I could wash the stink off of cheering for our team if he was our coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back