Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but would you sacrifice getting embarrassed by the Ragin Cajuns so the Tuscaloosa murderers don't win a title?
I'll never understand why people invest energy into creating no-win kobayashi maru hypotheticals to ponder. It's like they wake up one day and think, "You know, there isn't enough suffering in the world. I think I'll force myself into contemplating feces sandwiches for a while. One's on whole grain and the other on rye, but make no mistake..."

I am glad you said this. There are plenty of folks on here who have that win at all cost mentality. There are people who would love to have Urban Meyer as our football coach. I want to win just as badly as everyone else but I'm not sure I could wash the stink off of cheering for our team if he was our coach.
It's ashame you can't have both but that is society today.

Reactions: drvenner
I want all Bama sports to get the death penalty. I want their athletic department obliterated.

death-star-explosion-gif-3.gif

I'll never understand why people invest energy into creating no-win kobayashi maru hypotheticals to ponder. It's like they wake up one day and think, "You know, there isn't enough suffering in the world. I think I'll force myself into contemplating feces sandwiches for a while. One's on whole grain and the other on rye, but make no mistake..."

Sometimes these are interesting when it comes to sports rivalries. If the responses can be trusted, there are a fair number of people who enjoy a rival's failure more than they enjoy their team's success.

Reactions: 24/7vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back