Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose to believe that Vescovi and JJJ are not gonna go out like b*tches this year. We're live in this tourney, especially if Max Abmas and Oral Roberts do us a favor in the first round.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I want all Bama sports to get the death penalty. I want their athletic department obliterated.

death-star-explosion-gif-3.gif
I rather enjoy beating their brains in though

It does support the whole “underachieving in March” argument. I love Barnes for what he has done but this really fits the Mark Richt of basketball description.
Makes zero sense

College football and college basketball don't function the same.

Rick Barnes has a final four under his belt at Texas.

He set a new standard at Texas which is a football school.

He is setting a new standard at another football school here where delusional fans think that Tennessee basketball should expect final fours and national titles every year.

It would make more sense if he was the coach at some blue blood type of program that could never get over the hump and make a final four or win a title.

Making a final four at certain schools is practically the same as a national title especially when you do it at a place that has never done that before. And Rick did that at Texas.

Pathetic excuses for humans sitting behind a keyboard sending out death threats. Smdh
It kinda blows my mind how many people send death threats

Literally everyone famous has gotten death threats....sports, music, politicians, businessmen etc.

So many people are just like "yep I'm going to threaten this person's life"

But I've never met anyone admit to it!

Reactions: Rishvol and Devo182

Literally everyone famous has gotten death threats....sports, music, politicians, businessmen etc.

They're too busy in their parent's basement. Truly sad individuals. I remember Erik Ainge got death threats too. So stupid.

Almost all of them are gonna be the type of threat that most consider not credible. Stuff like "you're gonna burn in hell for what you've done," "you should've been killed instead," and "end yourself," etc. often get classified as death threats. Trotting out a guard dressed to look like a guard (you can be security without looking like obvious security) is just more PR. They're painting Miller as the victim here by making a show of how the poor young man must travel with a guard. Never mind the poor young man delivered a murder weapon.

Were any of the threats actionable they'd have officers beating down senders doors the way they've been protecting him.

Almost all of them are gonna be the type of threat that most consider not credible. Stuff like "you're gonna burn in hell for what you've done," "you should've been killed instead," and "end yourself," etc. often get classified as death threats. Trotting out a guard dressed to look like a guard (you can be security without looking like obvious security) is just more PR. They're painting Miller as the victim here by making a show of how the poor young man must travel with a guard. Never mind the poor young man delivered a murder weapon.

Were any of the threats actionable they'd have officers beating down senders doors the way they've been protecting him.
Bingo.

You only think your opinion is correct…..I have a feeling that we are going to be fine when he is gone and may even upgrade( no, Idon’t want to get of coach Barnes) The problem all these years haven’t been the coaches that we hired but the administration in charge of hiring and supporting the coaches…. The future is brighter than it’s ever been.
Unlike you...I do not take it for granted that we will get a good coach....nevermind a f'n "upgrade".

I hope we do, but I ain't counting on it....and yes I think I am right, and I f'n despise the Idiot Margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back