Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing better than choking down some weens covered in the devil's children before playing find the stud with a wall.
well-i-dont-judge-im-open-minded.gif

Want to drive yourself crazy?

Round 1: #4 Seed with a Ken Pom ranking of 10 or better (Tennessee is 5) is 14-0.

Round 2 assuming we play Duke: Top 20 #4 Seed vs. #5 Seed w/ Ken Pom ranking of 21 or worse (Duke is 21), #4 Seed is 8-2.
When #4 Seed has an adjusted defensive efficiency ranking of 30 or better (Tennessee is 2), the #4 Seed is 31-5.

We should be in a great spot to make the Sweet 16...

Round 1: #4 Seed with a Ken Pom ranking of 10 or better (Tennessee is 5) is 14-0.

Round 2 assuming we play Duke: Top 20 #4 Seed vs. #5 Seed w/ Ken Pom ranking of 21 or worse (Duke is 21), #4 Seed is 8-2.
When #4 Seed has an adjusted defensive efficiency ranking of 30 or better (Tennessee is 2), the #4 Seed is 31-5.

You should rerate Duke on the second half of their season vs our second half. I'm not optimistic. Especially minus ZZ

It’ll definitely drive a lot of people on here crazy if the SS doesn’t come to fruition yet again with all the numbers saying it should. We’ll see. Hope for the best

You should rerate Duke on the second half of their season vs our second half. I'm not optimistic. Especially minus ZZ

I kind of agree. They should only consider the preceding ten games or so, or at least weight those more heavily. Tennessee is a quality team, but they aren’t the same team that whipped Gonzaga in the preseason and manhandled Kansas in November. Heck, in late January I was still wondering if this was the best Tennessee team of the Barnes era. The injuries have really made a difference.

Meaningless, we’re an enigma.

It’ll definitely drive a lot of people on here crazy if the SS doesn’t come to fruition yet again with all the numbers saying it should. We’ll see. Hope for the best
The year we lost to Oklahoma State we bucked like 3 undefeated trends. One was 41-0 or something like that.

Leave it to us to be the one losing team.

Last edited:
Team USA down 2-1 in the 4th, and their vaunted lineup looking pedestrian against Columbia’s pitching. Gotta get to bed, but don’t feel great at the moment about them advancing. Lot of ball left to play though…

tumblr_39dd40607ee3139549e6593e92ed282b_363d2dc7_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back