Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are into true crime stuff, check out the YouTube channel EXPLORE WITH US.

This stuff is horrifying....all these really young homicidal maniacs freak me out.
Check out "red tree crime" on youtube. Some really crazy people in the world. Some of those interrogations/confessions are absolutely insane.

48f5.gif

Only did it for the money

This is not going to be popular, but it’s spot on.
I know of a very talented offensive skill player in the portal who thought he would get picked up quick. When coaches call former staff and get the facts, they realize he is not worth the gamble. Someone will take a chance and most likely get burned.

We ALL know what the weakness is on our team Everyone has said what they think is the solution. Why can’t we talk about the strengths on the team? The 10-2 season? The class we’re about to sign with a 5*QB and DL among other really good solid players? We’re signing the #2 player in the nation!!! We beat AL, FL and LSU in the same season!….nope, it’s the secondary on repeat. And there’s nothing we can do but watch to see what happens.
Preach!

I don't feel as excited as I thought I would be going into this week. I love our class. I loved it more with Sylvester Smith, but I still love this class. But I don't feel like we get any surprises this week, so I just don't have that eager anticipation I thought I would. I hope I'm wrong and we do get some good surprises. No more bad surprises.
what is up with the lack of activity by TN in the portal? We dont seem to have much traction at all.

Am I the only one not worried about the transfer portal?

We’re looking pretty good with the OL from Rhode Island and outside of that there just aren’t many SEC starting-level players in there.

Ignoring Hunter, I’m not sure there’s an SEC ready CB in the portal currently

Not worried in the slightest.

Am I the only one not worried about the transfer portal?

We’re looking pretty good with the OL from Rhode Island and outside of that there just aren’t many SEC starting-level players in there.

Ignoring Hunter, I’m not sure there’s an SEC ready CB in the portal currently
There may be some in after bowl games.

OL is a bigger need iyam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back