Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel and the Titans love them some Shrout,don't let the click bait bs pull you in there's no way in hell we would move to 3 for anyone else but Shrout.The Ohio state connections are evident and 98% chance he doesn't make out of the top 2 but if by some chance he did then sh*t gets real.

There was always gonna be chatter about us moving up to 3 just based on the connections with Monti Ossenfort who was our front office dude for the past however many years n moved to Arizona for the GM job.So ocourse the pundits are gonna push the "Titans are trading to 3"narrative the closer we get.
Honestly u can't believe 85% of the crap u read this close to draft time.

I wouldn't be shocked if there's a draft day trade already on the table somehow involving RT.RT has to take a pay cut or something it's just not mathematically pheasiable when u break it down.If the Jets n Roger's can't get things fixed then I'd bet we already have some sorta trade parameters in place to ship RT to New York.What that entails is anyone's best guess...Jmo but I betcha I ain't far off with it.
For the love of God I hope they don't confuse JT Shrout with CJ Stroud like you just did

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back