Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows. I wonder why they do the CFP game at 8pm on a Monday. Why not a Saturday night?
NFL playoffs

But still, I can’t imagine what’s happening right now that should take place over the men and womens college basketball national championships.

And if you told me the CFP should take place over the nfl playoffs first round, I’d agree with you.

They should move the National championship up from 9:20 ET to 8:20… 8:20-10:20 Primetime.
And on a Fri/Sat/Sunday

Monday is hard because people coming from work can’t as much take off and Tuesday need to be on their A game. But nobody has a problem with leaving work early on a friday. Nobody has anything better to do on a Sunday evening. And Saturday the whole day is available. Any of those would be better than a Monday.

And on a Fri/Sat/Sunday

Monday is hard because people coming from work can’t as much take off and Tuesday need to be on their A game. But nobody has a problem with leaving work early on a friday. Nobody has anything better to do on a Sunday evening. And Saturday the whole day is available. Any of those would be better than a Monday.

They know what the ratings are. They have to play the first two games two days before. Friday and Saturday nights are actually not the best for ratings. It’s why the highest rated college football games are in the afternoon.

I don’t like the time either, but they are trying to maximize viewers on the west coast, too.

Let's go with:

Declining world poverty

Declining world starvation

Increased literacy (23% in 86% in 100 years)

Greatly increased education of women

Greatly increased length of life in just the last 200 years

No longer die at 30 from a common cold

Greatly reduced religious persecution and war

Increased civil liberties

More acceptance of those different than ourselves

And yes...treating pets like friends rather than mutts to sit out in the rain barking all night

Intermittent money printing might maintain the illusion of progress for a bit longer, but eventually the attendant disincentives for personal responsibility will reveal the opposite of progress.

Intermittent money printing might maintain the illusion of progress for a bit longer, but eventually the attendant disincentives for personal responsibility will reveal the opposite of progress.
WTF??? How does a dawg fan know that many big words?

Must be a bandwagon guy.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back