Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
UCONN was nothing before Jim Calhoun in the 90’s… here they are with 5 championships in less than 25 year span. 3 Calhoun 1 Ollie 1 Hurley.

Reactions: RudyVol
No. ****ing Ollie wasn’t the right guy. 127-79 record? Lol

It shows you need the right team, the right chemistry, etc.
I wasn’t talking about Kevin Ollie but Jim Calhoun…. It does seem like they have it on Dan Hurley as well…. Ollie is more like the coaches that follow great coaches and is able to keep it going for a few years…. He got caught up in a ncaa scandal and had all his wins from his last two seasons vacated and his team fell apart…. He did win 69% of his games with a national championship in his first four years at UCONN… I would take his six years at UCONN over any of our 6 that we have ever had in our history.

Just saw where a couple from Bradford here in West Tn. found a photograph of young girl after the storms. They posted it on Facebook and the family it belong to responded.
They are from Wynn,AR 125 miles away😱
Some waterfowl researchers had a transmitter on an American black duck and it left the Obion River bottoms as the front was rolling through and made it to Kalamazoo, Michigan in 6 hrs averaging 80mph, clocking 90mph at one point, at 3,000ft elevation. So 475 miles, crossing over 5 states in 6hrs. Front gave it a pretty nice tailwind.

We’re not fighting over their interests. We’d be out of this already if it was just about them.

Our administration feels like they were misled by NCAA reps early in the process, and want a settlement closer to what was initially assured. The NCAA doesn’t feel like we’ve been punished enough, apparently, so they’ve dug in their heels on tougher sanctions.

I thought they would have come to some sort compromise by now, but if the AA wants the world to hear how big a mistake it is to cooperate with them, well, they’re about to get their wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back