Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always. But again, the SEC benefits more from us winning than the NCAA.

In spite of everything, I still don’t believe this gets to the point of litigation. But I’m way less sure of that now than earlier this year. We’ll see.
The SEC office is still in Birmingham,
A L A B A M A..... right?

I don't trust any Gumps and the Birmingham based, SEC headquarters is full of them. As much as Saban has cried about us winning, I'm very suspicious. 🤔

So what happens if we just don't listen to the NCAA if they try to punish us beyond what we think is reasonable. They already got their teeth knocked out on NIL by SCOTUS, so we might as well take their dentures and run them over with our big ole pickup truck. They are a pointless institution anymore.

So what happens if we just don't listen to the NCAA if they try to punish us beyond what we think is reasonable. They already got their teeth knocked out on NIL by SCOTUS, so we might as well take their dentures and run them over with our big ole pickup truck. They are a pointless institution anymore.
they've got enough of their own problems...

Something changed from the ‘AAs point-of-view between the time Heupel was hired and when the NOA was handed down. I wish I knew what it was.
We're not 6-6 fodder anymore in football and it has hurt some people's feelings so they're going to try and use this as a means of knocking us down again.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Austin Price says he expects Tennessee will sue the NCAA if the resolution isn't favorable and that the SEC will support the lawsuit.
Get outta here!!! You mean the SEC is actually going to back us on something??!! Must be so Pruitt will get cleared so he can coach for Saban.

Didn’t the NCAA just recently get a new President? I wonder if the “change” so to speak has to do with him coming in and wanting to make an example
Charlie Baker has almost nothing to do with it if I had to guess. Been on the job for like a month maybe. Started right before their biggest revenue event which is the NCAA tournament. NCAA was changing its tune months before Charlie even took the reigns

My only memory of fried okra is fried okra in milk.

It's how I got away with not eating it. "Yeah I didn't want the rest of my milk"

:dumps milk:

View attachment 544665

Fried okra, when done right, is sooooo very yummy. One of my favorite foods but IDK if you cook... it's got a weird gooey texture before you bread it. It's the main reason (I think) that okra is so divisive. Before the soul food craze introduced the rest of the country to real fried okra many rightfully thought it was awful because they weren't cooking it right. I don't know if you know what Natto is (it's a Japanese sticky gooey bean) and it's about the only thing that compares to the sticky gooey sliminess of unfried okra. And prepping okra is kinda icky because you have to deal with that sliminess to bread it. There's a reason very few still make it from scratch (most are buying frozen breaded/fried okra and fooling you).

I don't really cook much but I do make some great fried okra (from scratch). First time I made it though it really did weird me out how slimy it was.

And FWIW, I don't think I could do okra in milk. That would be gross to me but I don't like milk.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back