Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turley old vine zinfandel is awesome. $30 price point there about.
One of my partners grew up near the vineyard and worked there as a teenager.
It’s an awesome Zin.Please let me know what you think…
I'll give it a shot, (or a bottle). Gnarley Head old vine Zin if pretty good for a $12 bottle.

Last edited:
I can identify birds and cats. Snakes aren't that far off
I wanna learn tree identification better. A friend was pointing out some distant object a while back and was like "See out there, a little right of the big oak tree, about halfway over to that tall birch?" and I'm like dude, I see round trees and pointy trees.

If I'm up close, I can say like oh yeah, that's a maple or an oak, or a freakin crepe myrtle in someone's yard. And if it's split in half and part of it's laying on a car in the driveway, I know it's a Bradford pear. But just identifying trees from a distance like they're dog breeds, can't do that.

I wanna learn tree identification better. A friend was pointing out some distant object a while back and was like "See out there, a little right of the big oak tree, about halfway over to that tall birch?" and I'm like dude, I see round trees and pointy trees.

If I'm up close, I can say like oh yeah, that's a maple or an oak, or a freakin crepe myrtle in someone's yard. And if it's split in half and part of it's laying on a car in the driveway, I know it's a Bradford pear. But just identifying trees from a distance like they're dog breeds, can't do that.
https://tenor.com/3y7K.gif

I use the picture this app.

Reactions: hooperj75
From LWS in the FF:

the NCAA recently passed legislation saying no bowl bans. They felt that would be penalizing players who were not involved. I don't believe bowl ban part of it
(Is this true? I heard they wouldn’t use them as a matter of policy, but I haven’t seen where they had been ruled out formally.)

some possibilities.

They want to take away additional scholarships.

They want bowl money earned paid to the NCAA as a fine.

They want to limit additional recruit visits over what UT took.

other items??

From LWS in the FF:

(Is this true? I heard they wouldn’t use them as a matter of policy, but I haven’t seen where they had been ruled out formally.)
We cooperated to the fullest extent. I hope to God they don’t roll over if the NCAA tries to change the deal and enforce more penalties. It would be nice to see us put up a fight.

We cooperated to the fullest extent. I hope to God they don’t roll over if the NCAA tries to change the deal and enforce more penalties. It would be nice to see us put up a fight.

This administration won’t back down. AP said he expects TN to sue the NCAA with the backing of Sankey. NCAA just got hit with a $200 Million lawsuit yesterday. TN should be the least of their worries now

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back