Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cooperated to the fullest extent. I hope to God they don’t roll over if the NCAA tries to change the deal and enforce more penalties. It would be nice to see us put up a fight.

I think the rolling over is done, for this case at least. And maybe as long as the current admin is in charge.

From LWS in the FF:

(Is this true? I heard they wouldn’t use them as a matter of policy, but I haven’t seen where they had been ruled out formally.)
They want us to pay them the bowl money we earn? I guess I should have expected the NCAA to stoop to literal extortion lol

Saw Donde yesterday, and she was wearing this t-shirt:
ncaa-national-communists-against-athletes-welcome-to-russia-shirt-classic-mens-t-shirt.jpg

TIFWIW

Remember a few years ago when we had ZERO draft picks? Quite the turnaround.
Whats even more impressive…. If we didn’t hire Heup…… good chance none of them gets drafted in the first round or possibly some of these same guys would have ended up as UDFA.

Last edited:
From LWS in the FF:

(Is this true? I heard they wouldn’t use them as a matter of policy, but I haven’t seen where they had been ruled out formally.)
I say we tell them we will pay the bowl money and that’s it. End of sanctions. Don’t let them push us into cutting scholarships or recruit visits. We cut a bunch in years 1 and 2 under Heupel.

I say we tell them we will pay the bowl money and that’s it. End of sanctions. Don’t let them push us into cutting scholarships or recruit visits. We cut a bunch in years 1 and 2 under Heupel.

My guess is they would be more willing to give up the scholarships than the bowl money. I think they would sue over the bowl money.

We don’t care about the bowl payouts, but they care about them a great deal.

Nope, no more concessions. They already got what they get. They really don’t want to see us throw a fit! 😈😡🤬🤯👿

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back