Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to like your comment. . . as soon as I did, a new window opened and asked "Are you sure you want to like this comment?" With a "confirm" button😆 not kidding. Never seen Volnation do that before. Wish I took a screenshot.
I've had that happen before, it's been a long time

Last edited:
I've never seen a coach who needed to be taken down a peg or two more than Kirby.
Check that weak sauce schedule of theirs. I've not seen a title contender year after year have the easiest schedule like Georgia. Every year they get Barn, the worst team out west and the Gators in a neutral site game. Their schedule is even more laughable this year. If anyone takes them down, it'll be us.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230406_201636_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230406_201636_Facebook.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 36
yes and still comes home at Ithsmus.

40c0gl.jpg

I know it’s not fair to them given their age, roster turnover, and the prolific nature of last years team, but this years team has been really frustrating so far, and definitely disappointing given their preseason top 5 ranking.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM and Hardy
I know it’s not fair to them given their age, roster turnover, and the prolific nature of last years team, but this years team has been really frustrating so far, and definitely disappointing given their preseason top 5 ranking.
I figured they'd be top 15. But they arent playing even to that expectation. Now, there is plenty of time to turn it around but i'm not sure where the offense will come from. And the pitching, had to get better.

Reactions: Hardy and TN-POSSUM
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back