Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured they'd be top 15. But they arent playing even to that expectation. Now, there is plenty of time to turn it around but i'm not sure where the offense will come from. And the pitching, had to get better.
Gotta bat more confidently.

And shore up the errors for the pitchers and defense. Just not playing smart ball there. Too many losses have been due to mental collapses.

Both could be summed up as not having that killer instinct last years team had. Need to be able to kill the other teams momentum, and capitalize when they give us the opportunity.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I'm not hearing that we're really in it for Sammy Brown right now. It's Clemson-UGA in that order right now. Then a big gap to anyone else. Not impossible to make up the gap, but we have work to do. Supposedly Sammy is less about immediate playing time and more about development to get drafted high.

You aren’t an insider. You don’t know anymore than anyone else.

I'm not reading that we're really in it for Sammy Brown right now. It's Clemson-UGA in that order right now. Then a big gap to anyone else. Not impossible to make up the gap, but we have work to do. Supposedly Sammy is less about immediate playing time and more about development to get drafted high.

fyp.

And I think that’s wrong. The amount of visits here says otherwise.

Amen, couldn’t have said it any better. I’m not against anyone living the way they feel is true to them, but what I do have a problem with is trans women competing in women sports. It creates an unfair advantage by body types. Women have for fought hard for equality only to have that bar moved again.
Agree there should be separate categories...as sad as it is, it's the best I got right now.

That said, and less important rn, but I also find it absurdly sad (not you) but this is when suddenly many politicians all of a sudden flipped from "rather shoot myself than watch women play sports" to "LFG WOMENS' SPORTS".

Clearly more of an anti-trans move than anything to do with Womens' Sports...folks that disliked the entire thing before...Went from anti title 9 to "big supporters" 🤣😂

Hopefully all can find (true and longlasting) interest for both womens' sports and trans sports to allow them their own humanity. Not too much to ask hopefully. This is SPORTS after all. Let's come back down to earth.

Reactions: jave36
Agree there should be separate categories...as sad as it is, it's the best I got right now.

That said, and less important rn, but I also find it absurdly sad (not you) but this is when suddenly many politicians all of a sudden flipped from "rather shoot myself than watch women play sports" to "LFG WOMENS' SPORTS".

Clearly more of an anti-trans move than anything to do with Womens' Sports...folks that disliked the entire thing before...Went from anti title 9 to "big supporters" 🤣😂

Hopefully all can find (true and longlasting) interest for both womens' sports and trans sports to allow them their own humanity. Not too much to ask hopefully. This is SPORTS after all. Let's come back down to earth.
I’m not young enough to figure out a meme, but WTFH

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back