Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve have an n14 red top motor in my western star. She finally went down after 1.3 million miles. Definitely got money worth this motor. My other western star has a 6NZ c15 at 800k miles and needs an overhaul.
Price between the two:
n14 overhaul kit and labor $13,000
6NZ overhaul kit and labor $35,000

Last edited:
How do you have the disappointing game you had yesterday, and come out today and immediately let them put 3 on the board in the first inning. Where’s the f’ing focus?! Cmon!

I don’t understand how we are so bad in so many of the fundamental stages of baseball…. Like the shortstop why are you making an extra move to go all the way to the outside when the inside is faster to make the throw…. Kills me

I don’t understand how we are so bad in so many of the fundamental stages of baseball…. Like the shortstop why are you making an extra move to go all the way to the outside when the inside is faster to make the throw…. Kills me
I think this team thought that all they had to do was show up and teams would fold for them based off of last years team. This team is not good at 1 thing. Why TV leaves Burns in there after getting 2 on the board here makes no sense. He hits his first batter

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back