Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to start betting the house on the players or teams I hate the worst in every sport..I will have F you money inside of 6 months..

I had a sick feeling watching Kupcake play early during his round thursday that he was going to destroy that course this week...I should have bet every last cent I have on him right then...It wouldn't be working anymore if I had 🤢🤮

Yeah, he did alright
Yeah...unless he actually wants to accomplish something besides just having money...which he would have gotten anyway after this year if he had stayed here....along with the NC we really could have won with him this year.

I thought players wanted to play...not sit their ass at the end of a bench for years.

I'm just going to start betting the house on the players or teams I hate the worst in every sport..I will have F you money inside of 6 months..

I had a sick feeling watching Kupcake play early during his round thursday that he was going to destroy that course this week...I should have bet every last cent I have on him right then...It wouldn't be working anymore if I had 🤢🤮
I’ve tried that and the team I hate and bet on will win the game, but not cover the spread.

Calling any of this out will get the church of tony out in droves to attack you. But you’re right.
A lil pack of them were certainly being a--holish to you. There are a couple of guys there who do nothing but attack posters whenever we lose. That's how they take their anger out. What I notice, though, is that these same few never talk about the game. They pose for the board. And when I see the snarks about football, it almost turns me off completely. That little micro tribe is uncivil. But a lot of the guys are ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back