Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Mitchell came from the portal correct? Maybe the portal is not all that?
Or maybe the portal is about who you take? Hendon Hooker came from the portal. Bru McCoy = portal. Velus Jones was portal. We've had plenty of portal successes, Doc. At least on offense. Maybe we have a problem identifying that same kind of talent on defense? Though Dajon Terry has worked out on the DL. So maybe the failure to identify that defensive talent from the portal that would make us better falls on Banks?

Take a look around college football, Doc, and you will see plenty of portal success stories.

And. . . speaking of movies. . .
I went to this bulk/discount store in Sevierville, I can't remember the name. . . they are similar to Costco, but about the size of a Dollar Store. . .

Anyway, I bought this stuff called "flavacol". You mix it in the popcorn oil. This stuff has the flavor or K-Mart pop-corn from the 80's. 😆, tastes just like it. . . their butter topping is really good too. . .

Just mentioning in case any of y'all pop your own popcorn, you should give it a try.

View attachment 525420

Can confirm the Flavacol is where it's at

I got a popcorn machine for Christmas a few years ago. Family and guests are always impressed with the popcorn you can put together at home with those simple ingredients. Makes movie nights awesome.

The Orville Redenbacher yellow corn and oil/butter you can buy at the store works just as well. You just have to have that precious Flavacol golden dust

If he worked for the Mob, probably about 3 feet from a boat :cool::cool::cool:
sopranos-laugh.gif

55 yds is a pretty good arm
Also. . . that's starting at the back of the endzone and taking several strides and aimlessly throwing it as hard as you can.

Knew a guy named Mike Latham who could throw it seventy yds with 1 knee on the ground. Sounds insane, but it's true. Made us feel like 50ish yds was pathetic.

Honest question, how far could you guys throw a football?

40 yards?

(no Uncle Rico)

I did a punt pass kick with a bunch of has beens last year. An almost 50 year old, whose name you would know, threw it 50 yards. There wasn't a lot of velocity on it but it just hung and floated down. Guys with technique and mechanics never lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back