Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heupel is obviously the best coach on that list and what Sonny Dykes did at TCU was amazing but....

I'd give it to Jim Mora at UConn.

UConn won one game last year....21-15 to Yale and the ivy league is one of the least talented confences in the FCS. Lost by ten to Holy Cross!

They last went to a bowl (6-6) in 2015

Since then their record was 10-50

A completely dead program drowning in debt

Winning six games was nothing short of a miracle.

Heupel is obviously the best coach on that list and what Sonny Dykes did at TCU was amazing but....

UConn won one game last year....21-15 to Yale and the ivy league is one of the least talented confences in the FCS. Lost by ten to Holy Cross!

I think CJH taking the 3 win roster he got and going 10-2 in the SEC with that schedule plus getting a %1 ranking during the year was nothing short of a miracle. I would say that for any coach who did that in the SEC.

I think CJH taking the 3 win roster he got and going 10-2 in the SEC with that schedule plus getting a %1 ranking during the year was nothing short of a miracle. I would say that for any coach who did that in the SEC.
Yeaaah but also he's at Tennessee

He understands how to drive a Ferrari

Our other coaches were just complete jokes

Not taking away what he's done here, but I refuse to believe you can consider it a miracle to get Tennessee back to where it belongs.

Doesn't take a miracle. Takes competence.

Yeaaah but also he's at Tennessee

He understands how to drive a Ferrari

Our other coaches were just complete jokes

Not taking away what he's done here, but I refuse to believe you can consider it a miracle to get Tennessee back to where it belongs.

Doesn't take a miracle. Takes competence.
If you cannot appreciate the roster, or lack thereof, he inherited then I really can’t help you. It has absolutely nothing to do with where Tennessee belongs but where Tennessee was. Sports analyst were arguing if we could possibly win 4 games last year!

Ya, I couldn't believe it when I saw that. That really is an impressive turn around for them.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back