Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashback to June 2021.... Thought some in here might need a good laugh!!!! 🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Mike Farrell from Rivals:

1. Tennessee is in big trouble at the quarterback position.
f9nkjk4om5o7fu3vkhff

Harrison Bailey (AP Images)
Farrell’s take: FICTION. Normally I’d say yes with the Vols reaching on
Joe Milton
in the transfer portal and now with the dismissal of
Kaidon Salter
but I’m making this fiction because of my belief in
Harrison Bailey

Hendon Hooker
also transferred in. but I’m not a huge fan of his passing consistency.

Brian Maurer
is solid but Bailey, the former five-star, is the one who excites me. The question will be if he has enough talent around him to succeed and how big a step he can take in his development. But I still believe you’re as good as your best quarterback, and Bailey is going to be good.

InsideNebraska - Fact or Fiction: Tennessee is in big trouble at the QB position
🤣🤣🤣

"The former five star"...

He fails to mention how he was the only one in the industry that had him as such 🤣 That guy never knew when to let go. His Hb15 riding was the complete opposite of his Trey Smith shade, and he was completely and (udder)ly wrong both times.

What a terrible scout of talent.

Reactions: KptVFL
And. . . speaking of movies. . .
I went to this bulk/discount store in Sevierville, I can't remember the name. . . they are similar to Costco, but about the size of a Dollar Store. . .

Anyway, I bought this stuff called "flavacol". You mix it in the popcorn oil. This stuff has the flavor of K-Mart pop-corn from the 80's. 😆, tastes just like it. . . their butter topping is really good too. . .

Just mentioning in case any of y'all pop your own popcorn, you should give it a try.

images.jpeg

Last edited:
@Weezer you ready to get antsy? Our rivals got better today.
They did. Guess we'll see next season what that means for us.

What's maddening is should we lose to certain teams next season, the excuse will be, "they have more talent than us". Yet we're not supposed to talk about how we could be improving our talent through the portal.

Reactions: tnvols72
And. . . speaking of movies. . .
I went to this bulk/discount store in Sevierville, I can't remember the name. . . they are similar to Costco, but about the size of a Dollar Store. . .

Anyway, I bought this stuff called "flavacol". You mix it in the popcorn oil. This stuff has the flavor or K-Mart pop-corn from the 80's. 😆, tastes just like it. . . their butter topping is really good too. . .

Just mentioning in case any of y'all pop your own popcorn, you should give it a try.

View attachment 525420
It was good knowing you Enki. We will remember you well.

I meant that in an endearing way to them. Hyatt has some early round potential at this point but to start the year we were looking at a roster with 1-2 draft picks, maybe 3rd round at best. Meanwhile we rushed the field against a team with 2 top 5 picks amongst many others and it was the greatest thing ever. I know it's the recruiting forum but I'm not upset by any subpar acquisitions right now bc we just won 10 games with subpar players (whom I love). Our QB doesn't even have much draft potential that I'm aware of. Butch Jones won like 8 games with a roster full of picks.
We have a great staff that appears to know how to develop players but most of our fans want immediate NFL talent and don't have time for development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back