Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife told a joke on a Zoom call yesterday and no one laughed. Apparently, she is not even remotely funny.
dumpster-man.gif

This actually may be the reason. 😂 Either way lol.

For my part, I love Tennessee and I love Nashville, but I would never trust anyone in an Oilers hat. Even Bum Philips refused to wear one. 😂
I get wanting to “remember our past,” but the cap during the draft is screwed up. Don’t see Irsay wearing a Baltimore Colts cap….;);)

Even the many people who said Levis was going to get people fired wherever he goes are impressed with the speed with which this first firing happened.

Cowden was overseeing the Titans' entire scouting department, according to what I just read.
I believe Cowden was from Robinson's staff. He was promoted after that firing and stayed with the turnover and was expected to move on after the draft. Carthon is hiring a bunch of new people right now and moving pieces around. Totally normal after GM turnover apparently.

Reactions: mritter and Orange.
I get wanting to “remember our past,” but the cap during the draft is screwed up. Don’t see Irsay wearing a Baltimore Colts cap….;);)
Her daddy moved the team to Tennessee. She can't be doing it to honor his memory. If she is not doing it to insult Tennessee or to insult her father, is she doing it to flatter her Houston social circle? She needs to set that hat on fire and yell "Tennessee! Titans! LFG!" to win back credibility imo. 😂

Reactions: peaygolf
Just think about the type of minds that come up with: "Ok, we're going to hop and skip along, acting like we're riding a horse; and, Terry, you're going to follow behind, clapping coconuts, giving off the sound of galloping hooves".

Those guys were on a whole other level of genius.

I believe Cowden was from Robinson's staff. He was promoted after that firing and stayed with the turnover and was expected to move on after the draft. Carthon is hiring a bunch of new people right now and moving pieces around. Totally normal after GM turnover apparently.
But, Soil! The fact that the guy in charge of scouting mayo boy was asked to hit the street days mere days later is more fun!

I read the Titans have hired a replacement from Atlanter.

Last edited:
Respect to Richardson and Milton, but Milton runs a 4.8. He's not getting drafted high (or probably at all) unless he can show promise as a pocket QB this year. I hope he goes first overall after leading us to an undefeated season and winning the Heisman, but this is a massive reach. Getting drafted at all is a huge accomplishment for any player and the same for Milton.
Their games are not similar at all. Crazy terrible take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back