Varsity Blues
Hoosiers
A league of their own
Major league
Rocky 3
Days of Thunder

what did I miss ?
The Fish that saved Pittsburg...lol..

Does anybody else even remember that awful movie?

The Five Most Likely Draft Busts in the AFC (msn.com)

1. Will Levis, QB, Titans
Why he'll be a bust: The only non-first-rounder on the list, Levis has to be included at the top. After falling completely out of the first round, the Titans took a chance on the Kentucky quarterback with the 33rd choice, hoping he can sit for a year behind Ryan Tannehill before taking the job in 2024.

With Levis, there is a litany of question marks. With the Wildcats, he threw for only 43 touchdowns against 23 interceptions, and that was after spending two years at Penn State, where he couldn’t get on the field despite the lackluster play ahead of him. Levis also isn’t much of a runner, credited with 72 attempts in 2022, which went for -107 yards. For his collegiate career, Levis ran for 742 yards, averaging 2.4 yards per carry.

Finally, who is surrounding Levis? The Titans are banking heavily on second-year receiver Treylon Burks and an aging running back in Derrick Henry, all while being behind a questionable offensive line. How much of that changes by the time Levis gets the starting nod?
1683289711228.gif

Maybe not there yet, but I don't see #16 as bad. Maybe a bit low, but not wild.

I've seen us as high as #8 and FB posts going nuts that we're disrespected lol. I don't get that.

We'll have to do it more than just once to regain our good name. Some will see our near-Heisman and 1st ever Biletnikoff on the way out. But yet still see what Heupel is doing and thus land in the middle.

Jmo but having us anywhere from top 10 to top 20 is just fine. And honestly I like this team with a chip on its shoulder. Don't mind the idea of people doubting JM...that brings us full circle to where HH...Hyatt...and a host of others were..
Agreed..if we finish top 20 after all the turnover we've had...I will be extremely happy and even more impressed with Heupel. People kill me, they act like we are one of those programs with high 4* and 5* talent stacked up like cordwood...that is so stupid at this point.

Been researching, and watching for jersey's for a while. Even ordered directly from the UTK bookstore, which had a T sewn on. Was missing SEC logo & Nike swoosh, with iron on lettering. Spent in excess of $200. Needless to say, it was returned.

Almost popped on this HH #12 jersey, but, again due to system errors was unable to order.View attachment 550048

Then got to thinking about price tag. If that jersey had old school silver lettering like what Sanders wore, id be in.

View attachment 550050

Cool story bro.

If anyone is interested. Ive found some decent HH jerseys on ebay, for about $100. Just ordered and hasnt gotten here but pics are nice. So, we'll see. Really came down to would I ever wear a Lions jersey outside of my home, and answer is no.View attachment 550051

You can get a Lions Hooker jersey with stitched on numbers, name and logo on DHGate in any color for about $20-$25.

While both are very good movies, I don't know how Top Gun or Top Gun Maverick could be deemed sports movies. I also chuckle at the inclusion of Caddyshack as a sports movie.
Top Gun volleyball scenes with Kenny Loggins singing is classic cinema my friend. Maverick with the football scene is as well.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Respect to Richardson and Milton, but Milton runs a 4.8. He's not getting drafted high (or probably at all) unless he can show promise as a pocket QB this year. I hope he goes first overall after leading us to an undefeated season and winning the Heisman, but this is a massive reach. Getting drafted at all is a huge accomplishment for any player and the same for Milton.
Joe Milton is fast if he’s running determined. He beat Squirrel not too long ago in a race. Couldn’t believe it myself and I know that’s different than running in a game, but he def has wheels. He’s just a long strider.

The actor who played Ike Clanton was a reenactor.

Id bet he knows something about it.
Nobody knows the truth of it...Steven Lang doesn't know any more than anybody else.

Everybody involved told a different story or changed their story several times...they all (well the ones that survived, or survived long enough to tell a story) tried to justify their actions, and condemn others.

I'd put money on Joe being a first round pick next year.

Also

4.8 40?

I'd gladly take any $ anyone wanted to throw on Milton going first round. He'd have to make that huge leap that we're all hoping for.

He clocked a 4.8 coming out of high school. I'm sure he's a hair faster now but he's still slow for SEC and NFL standards. One video of him ripping a run off against Pittsburgh won't change his 40 time.

This feels too negative towards him though. He seems like a good player and good teammate and I hope he does everything that people think he can do like clocking a 4.4 40 time and going first round in the draft to the Tennessee Titans.

OTOH, the article you had Sally do was seriously in error! We had a weak OL and receivers last year? Two strengths of that team. So keep an eye on her! 😂
It also said Milton had 7 ints last year...I hate this stupid AI 🦬💩...just one more teason I hate this craphole world.

I'd gladly take any $ anyone wanted to throw on Milton going first round. He'd have to make that huge leap that we're all hoping for.

He clocked a 4.8 coming out of high school. I'm sure he's a hair faster now but he's still slow for SEC and NFL standards. One video of him ripping a run off against Pittsburgh won't change his 40 time.

This feels too negative towards him though. He seems like a good player and good teammate and I hope he does everything that people think he can do like clocking a 4.4 40 time and going first round in the draft to the Tennessee Titans.

Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Trevor Lawrence, Dak Prescott, and Daniel Jones all had 4.75+. Hurts was 4.59.

If Milton is anywhere near 4.65 or 4.7 at his size, then he will be just fine. I don’t think he’s slow for those standards at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back