Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad we added a LB, just hope he plays like a beast.
This probably indicates that both Juwan Mitchell and Banks are gone next year. Probably wouldn't have taken otherwise. I like this move. It lets the young LBs (Perry, Herring, Arion, and Telander) ease their way into the lineup and not be forced to start next year, if they're not ready.

And 6'3" 240 pound, 24 year old, married,, mature young man who can provide good leadership for the younger guys.
I am seeing 1 and 2 years of eligibility. Which is it? He gets a covid year and was injured one year and has been there 5, so I am guessing 1?

I think Pili will be a sneaky good pickup. He was on the Bednarik watch list this year coming off of an injury last year and not likely 100% this year. Not a ton of highlights on him out there but hes fast for a MLB and plays under control, good blitzer and hes mature. Hate to compare him to anyone since there isnt a ton of tape but he does look a lot like Henry T.

Little bit of his game at the 5:26 mark here

I am seeing 1 and 2 years of eligibility. Which is it? He gets a covid year and was injured one year and has been there 5, so I am guessing 1?
Class of 2019...so he's been there 4. Covid year was 2020 and he only played 3 games in 2021, so that was his redshirt...he has two seasons of eligibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back