Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pili will be a sneaky good pickup. He was on the Bednarik watch list this year coming off of an injury last year and not likely 100% this year. Not a ton of highlights on him out there but hes fast for a MLB and plays under control, good blitzer and hes mature. Hate to compare him to anyone since there isnt a ton of tape but he does look a lot like Henry T.

Little bit of his game at the 5:26 mark here

Betting he contributed to our BYU loss.

NFL Sunday Ticket coming to YoutubeTV? I thought Apple or Amazon were the leading candidates. Think they were saying that one of those networks would even allow for A La Carte options to buy only your teams games if you want, not the entire NFL slate. Hope that stays true.

Everything I’m seeing says Pili has one year of eligibility, not 2. AP said 1 year as well. His tweet announcing his transfer mentions graduate transfer too.

View attachment 525678

Coming from BYU, he almost certainly took a year off for his Mormon mission. Unless things have changed, that counts as a year of eligibility (that they lose).

Coming from BYU, he almost certainly took a year off for his Mormon mission. Unless things have changed, that counts as a year of eligibility (that they lose).

He did go on a mission. I wondered how that effected his eligibility but wasn’t sure. If what you say is true, then yeah, that’s why it’s 1 year not 2.

Look at the tree trunks on the two on each end and 29 looks like Carter and he has the size for a LB. Great class and great job by this staff.

R.fae4a81f4fcbaf292e8e4f29e6966041

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back