Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to Little Nicky's yearly complaint about NIL.....
He’s CFB’s biggest hypocrite! All his BS talk about NIL was only because it leveled the field for other teams.
Cheaters still gonna cheat, NIL is taxable.
How bout a little ole fashioned under the table $$ for you, says Nick.
“Drake May, how about $5 mil?”

Cristobal says on Pate’s show that it all starts with reigning in talent and always needing to look to improve your roster. Says they’ve hit grand slams and are looking to hit a few more

Reactions: Revived2002
So glad we landed Spillman. Couldn't sleep last night for fear that Pellissippi or the Derek Zoolander School for Kids Who Don't Read Good was gonna sweep in and steal him last minute.

Reactions: NMVol
Cristobal says on Pate’s show that it all starts with reigning in talent and always needing to look to improve your roster. Says they’ve hit grand slams and are looking to hit a few more
They have a single booster willing to pay out his ass for talent to come to Miami. Sounds like a grand slam to me.

“The championship teams have the best players and personnel” - Cristobal. I think Tennessee took a big step in going in that direction today with a solid class. 24’ hopefully is the class that keeps the momentum with a young team
We sure did. A ~91 average closes the previously larger gap vs the top teams. We've had too many ~87.5-88.5 average recruit classes to make it much closer. Drag in a few classes in the 90-91+ range would go a long ways. I'm thinking 2024 will even top this class.

I think Rashada already signed with UF.
R.afa4544eda0cb8758a24acb967693448

Damn you, Rashada. You could have made those gators cry! I mean, cry even more!

Reactions: Glitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back