Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then he shouldn't be a priority for us. I want players that care about us...not money.
Us who? Us fans? The same ones that dogged Crompton for years? The same fans that dogged him last year for his drops? Ask his teammates about him, what do they say. I’m sure nothing but good things. Here we are, the h athletic types not giving our all to our companies most likely by wasting our time pissing and moaning about a kid sitting out a bowl game that doesn’t mean a hill of beans.

A guy that worked out a NIl deal for his teammates families to have a room for their families to come watch them play in that same bowl game. To have the audacity to call that young man a bad teammate is mind boggling to me.

What is the point of anything the team did this year if it's just about the individual? Is that what he played for all year, just to make more money for himself?

Here we are going to the biggest game we have been to in 20 years...and our best player quit on his team just for himself.

I don't get this crap....never have and never will. Is that what it is all about now...just self?
He has put in the blood, sweat, and tears for 3 years with the team. For the team. Playing in the NFL is the ultimate dream for most of these kids. Only a very select few will get that opportunity. Even fewer will have a chance to be a 1st round pick.

This opportunity wasn't a realization without giving it all for your brothers. It really pisses me off that someone has "given their all" for Tennessee, but fans want to call them selfish for not jeopardizing millions of dollars (their career) to play one more game.

Ultimately, why does anyone go to college? Is it not to pursue a career? Is it not to have a chance to make an income doing something that you love or want to do?

It's real easy for people to sit on their ass at home and judge or criticize a kid about a decision they'll never have to make. We're talking about life changing money for his entire family. There's very few things that most of us wouldn't do for a chance to drastically change life for ourselves or our families.
This is the culmination years of work he's put in since middle school. This is a big game for the program, but it's not for a SEC or National championship.

This is HIS financial future. Not mine and not yours. He's been with his brothers everyday helping prepare his replacement for their big opportunity. Why is it so hard to just be happy for the young man? We haven't had a 1st round pick since Derek Barnett. This is also good for the program.

Last edited:
You are living in a fantasy world if you think these high ranked kids care about us the fans, over them and they’re families well being. This is what he truly thinks is best for him and his family. It’s never even before nil been about us the fans, it was always about his teammates. And given the fact that his teammates support him and have no bad feelings or anything bad to say about him tells us all we need to know about the Jalin Hyatt and what he will be remembered for

It’s the opposite of correct
giphy.gif

Going down the list of 247's Composite rankings.

1) Alabama - 27/27 have signed
2) Georgia - 23/26 have signed
3) Texas - 21/22 have signed
4) Miami - 25/26 have signed - including Mauigoa now
5) Ohio State - 19/20 have signed
6) LSU - 25/25 have signed
7) Oregon - 22/28 have signed
8) Oklahoma - 24/24 have signed
9) Notre Dame - 24/24 have signed
10) Tennessee - 24/25 have signed - But it's counting Bishop as unsigned. PWOs don't sign.
11) Clemson - 26/26 have signed
12) Florida - 19/20 have signed - Still no Rashada. I really hope he flips.

Stats aren't eye-popping, but coaches obviously see something in him. Hopefully he's more of a baller than Mitchell.

2yr captain, 24yrs old, married, lead team in tackles almost 2 yrs, got injured one, bigger than any LB'er we currently have, seasoned, been there, smart, apparently very aggressive, with the experience he has he will play very smart and make good decisions, will be able to mentor our young studs and help get them ready and give guidance... what's not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back