Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Freeze getting Liberty from low level FCS afterthought to beating P5 teams and getting ranked within a couple years of moving up to FBS was extremely impressive.

Freeze beating Bama twice at Ole Piss and what he did at Liberty is pretty elite.
I think he has average at best at Auburn. I hope he's terrible .

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Danny White is a rockstar. I’m thankful every day that he’s our AD. I don’t know how we put up with so much ineptitude for over a decade.

It’s a renaissance on Rocky Top. We’re living in a glory era for UT athletics, being competitive in the major team sports, men and women, at the same time. I’d argue that Tennessee’s athletic department is in the best position going forward in the SEC.

What is this about?
There’s some depth to this. A few days back some graphic was floating around where Auburn was claiming to be the only SEC school with a Buc-ees. Then Kiffin posted a tongue in cheek response of them having the only Chevron that serves chicken on a stick. Now apparently it’s morphed into using past transgressions in the place of gas stations.

To be fair, we're talking the 8th most winningest coach of all-time to have coached in the P5. And with a 73% win percentage. Benefits of the doubt go to resumes like that, AOTBE.

I'd also say for context that his 4 games in that regard were indeed vs better coaches, with quite a lot more talent:

Alabama/Saban
Alabama/Saban
Clemson/Dabo
OSU/Meyer

I sure as hell wouldn't put him anywhere near those fellers.

Not that I give 2 flying flips about him and think he's cheesy and snakey as hell and am glad we put him in his place in his own backyard. BUT what he did at LSU last year overall was dang impressive and I have to give credit where it's due over his career. I'm also for anyone that can give Saban hell. The lesser of 2 evils and all...
All that taken into account, the media acts like he is Saban,Dabo,or Meyer. Never dreamed he had not won a big post season game.

I noticed it a while ago when I asked if anyone else had a problem with their keyboard closing randomly, while typing. It got worse, to where it is now. I bet it has something to do with the ads or notifications.

I think the keyboard closes when an ad resets, it resets the keyboard with it.

The other problems seem to start after I check notifications. Check them and things slow down, pages take a long time to load, takes forever to like a post, takes forever for a quoted message to load (like what happened in your post).

Freak knows about it and has been working on it. Notification hoarders are about to be crushed when they log in to find a reset, 😆
I’m blaming Glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back