Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Building a play set for the boys. 9000 pieces of hardware and 90 steps later I can actually visualize what I am building finally😂😂View attachment 553315
very nice gift for your kids. we were blessed in our was assembled. when we built our privacy fence, qe faced toward neighbors and paid to remove their chain link. also hand stained their side and ours.

Also built a door to their yard linking ours.

They didnt charge for the playset. All it took was assembling in large pieces. Pressure washed the entire thing, and stained. By hand. Replaced some rotted boards. Still think I got it easy, 9000 pieces 🤢

Athlon has Tennessee #15

Conference position rankings:
View attachment 553121

National Unit Rankings, we only appear on
View attachment 553122

Joe Milton on Heisman watch

Have us 9-3 and in the Citrus Bowl

UGA @ Tennessee and Tennessee @ Bama on Game Of The Year list

BULLETIN BOARD motivation.

pitiful, middling collection of athletes on that Tennessee squad.

close to an automatic W with Vols on the schedule

One could argue overall Heupel should be ranked 3rd. Brian Kelly has no NY6 bowl wins in nearly 20 years as a Head Coach at the FBS level. Take out the few years at CMU and Cincinnati that still leaves him at zero. That’s with over 10 years at ND and LSU. Heupel has a better win percentage and has won a NY6 in only 5 seasons. 2 seasons of which is at a power 5 school compared to over a decade for Kelly. Kelly isn’t bad but I’d put him 4th. Kiffin over Heupel is a complete joke. Not sure how anyone could legitimately say that with a straight face. Mediocre win percentage. Mediocre results. Even at a USC.
He seriously has never won a NY6 bowl game or playoff game and still gets all the hype??? Wow.

SCE Storied right now is about George Rogers @ USCjr...............

We forget how great he was..............Said he was coming to Tennessee, but when Bill Battle was fired,,,,,,,,he decided on USCjr.........:rolleyes:

He seriously has never won a NY6 bowl game or playoff game and still gets all the hype??? Wow.
If CJH had not won the Orange Bowl last year there would have been immediate media posts of “He will never win a big game.” If he had lost to Notre Dame, he would have gotten the same treatment. Yet SB and Kelly are praised as the next big thing. It’s as if they have their mind made up and look for ways to prove themselves right.

SCE Storied right now is about George Rogers @ USCjr...............

We forget how great he was..............Said he was coming to Tennessee, but when Bill Battle was fired,,,,,,,,he decided on USCjr.........:rolleyes:
He was a bad man, for sure. If Gibbs/Washington had drafted him instead of New Orleans, he might’ve reached HOF level imo.

To be fair, we're talking the 8th most winningest coach of all-time to have coached in the P5. And with a 73% win percentage. Benefits of the doubt go to resumes like that, AOTBE.

I'd also say for context that his 4 games in that regard were indeed vs better coaches, with quite a lot more talent:

Alabama/Saban
Alabama/Saban
Clemson/Dabo
OSU/Meyer

I sure as hell wouldn't put him anywhere near those fellers.

Not that I give 2 flying flips about him and think he's cheesy and snakey as hell and am glad we put him in his place in his own backyard. BUT what he did at LSU last year overall was dang impressive and I have to give credit where it's due over his career. I'm also for anyone that can give Saban hell. The lesser of 2 evils and all...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
this was happening yesterday and sti

ll today.

see what i mean?
I noticed it a while ago when I asked if anyone else had a problem with their keyboard closing randomly, while typing. It got worse, to where it is now. I bet it has something to do with the ads or notifications.

I think the keyboard closes when an ad resets, it resets the keyboard with it.

The other problems seem to start after I check notifications. Check them and things slow down, pages take a long time to load, takes forever to like a post, takes forever for a quoted message to load (like what happened in your post).

Freak knows about it and has been working on it. Notification hoarders are about to be crushed when they log in to find a reset, 😆

If CJH had not won the Orange Bowl last year there would have been immediate media posts of “He will never win a big game.” If he had lost to Notre Dame, he would have gotten the same treatment. Yet SB and Kelly are praised as the next big thing. It’s as if they have their mind made up and look for ways to prove themselves right.

It is exactly like the Levi's hype all last year. They picked him to be a first round draft puck before the season started. Then despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary their pride would just not let them admit that they had overplayed their hand. Same thing with Beamer the Steamer. The narrative is that he is an up and comer in the coaching world. The fact that they stomped us and beat Clumpson in successive weeks to end the season negates that they lost to a meety okra ND team in a mid-tier bowl game.

Hats off to my alma mater! McNairy Central Lady Bobcats softball brought home the state title yesterday. That’s the first state title for a team sport at MCHS in the schools 53 year history.
Nice! My alma mater, Silverdale Baptist, just brought home the Div II softball title. The baseball team lost in the final as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back