Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though Milton hasnt earned it on the field yet. That list is weak.
Just from the Orange bowl you can put him ahead of Cade Klubfoot and DJ Ukelele

And the rest of the college football world literally has no idea what Bru, Squirrel, Keyton and Thornton are capable of in this offense.

Acting like Tillman and Hyatt were the only guys at WR with a pulse.

And the rest of the college football world literally has no idea what Bru, Squirrel, Keyton and Thornton are capable of in this offense.

Right.
They have ignored Tennessee so long they don’t know how to pay attention.

DJ Uai..whatever hasn’t done as much as Joe.
I said the list is weak. He should be on it. Perhaps even in top ten to fifteen, still dont think Joe hasnt earned top billing. Ok, way I phrased it was confusing...

But he's certainly better than a lot on that list.

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetasSoda

Ukelele is perfect. Guy is poo compared to Joe.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer

and the RB room is loaded
also gonna be opportunity for Castles and Ethan Davis.

Tillman barely played at all last yr and all these magazines and experts act like we are just now going to be trying to play without him.

Joe has a ton to work with.

Last edited:
I said the list is weak. He should be on it. Perhaps even in top ten to fifteen, still dont think Joe has earned top billing. Ok, way I phrased it was confusing...
Business as usual for VOLS.
Putting Klubnik ahead of Milton is all we need to know.
Sometimes a chip on the shoulder is necessary.

Last edited:
I understand clearly you are implying I don't understand.
<snip>.

I was looking at the floors and walls that are clear in the images linked to the story and aren't on the level of materials used in some grander spaces. And no, I wasn't implying that you didn't understand. I was saying I disagree that they're better than some of the places you listed but that I can also see from the images how they'd also be mesmerizing. The designs themselves played out on a grand scale are amazing.

Reactions: SpookyAction
and the RB room is loaded
also gonna be opportunity for Castles and Ethan Davis.

Tillman barely played at all last yr and all these magazines and experts act like we are just now going to be trying to play without him.

Joe has a ton to work with.
More than a lot in my opinion.

Joe has more talent and experience than Hendon had last year.

More than a lot in my opinion.

Joe has more talent and experience than Hendon had last year.

I agree

I was gonna say that too. I remember coming into both of those seasons we didn’t have any clue what to expect esp from WR. Coming into ‘21 Velus had just come off a yr with Pruitt where he did nothing really and Tillman had like 8 career catches. They both went off. Then last summer we were pumped about tillman (who ended up getting hurt and barely played) but didnt know what to expect from Hyatt bc he had a down yr in ‘21 with what felt like about 25 drops and like 20 catches for the yr. We didn’t even know if Bru would be eligible. This yr going into the season we have way more than any of those first two seasons.

Also somebody will surprise us whether it’s Seldon, Castles, Nimrod/Webb. I’ve learned that under Heupel so far.

I was looking at the floors and walls that are clear in the images linked to the story and aren't on the level of materials used in some grander spaces. And no, I wasn't implying that you didn't understand. I was saying I disagree that they're better than some of the places you listed but that I can also see from the images how they'd also be mesmerizing. The designs themselves played out on a grand scale are amazing.
The Russians have everyone beat for palaces. By that, the French, Germans, and British spaces are rather small, compared to the Russians who have huge galleries everywhere in their palaces. Putin shows us they also have a thing for too huge tables.
I have a book to reference somewhere about the Metro in Moscow.
It lists the sources of marble for each station, and the artists displayed throughout.
I see what you mean about the pics I posted. I picked the colors I like.

Reactions: UTProf

Have you seen what modders have been doing with chat gpt? Right now, there's a Skyrim mod that combines ChatGPT with OpenAI and xVASynth so that you can speak to random NPCs via your mic and have a full on conversation with that NPC on whatever you want. xVASynth is becoming a particular problem though because it voice trains based on samples you give it and then will read whatever you write using that voice so of course people are using it to make mods using real voice actors voices and other people's voices without their permission. And mod authors for Fallout and Mass Effect have already had mods yanked for abusing xVASynth.

AIs like this are going to be nasty headaches for everyone in the future when you really think about the things we'll be able to do with them. You'll never know what's real and what's fake and the mean things and nasty tricks we can do as well as frauds we can commit will go way beyond a mod author taking liberties with a voice actors voice to continue the adventures of their favorite character.

The Russians have everyone beat for palaces. By that, the French, Germans, and British spaces are rather small, compared to the Russians who have huge galleries everywhere in their palaces. Putin shows us they also have a thing for too huge tables.
I have a book to reference somewhere about the Metro in Moscow.
It lists the sources of marble for each station, and the artists displayed throughout.
I see what you mean about the pics I posted. I picked the colors I like.

I think we sometimes forget how big Russia is even without the full size of the Soviet Union. It makes sense that in a land that vast you'd build huge castles because of how castles functioned as towns/cities back then. A lot of Western Europe, otoh, feels small, especially when you get into the eras in which they're still building castles. TBH, it's surprising that Buckingham is as large as it is but I don't know the history behind its construction. I know at one point the British Royals realized that compared to European nobles they lacked in pomp and circumstance (really court was informal compared to those in Europe) and made it a goal to establish it and one up everyone else. I don't know if that extended to their palaces but my guess would be that it did.

And no worries. It's the internet and without intonation or seeing one another it can be hard to read intentions. I didn't mean to offend but I am sorry that I did. My question was meant to be - kind of a rhetorical lead in and innocent but I can understand with people being people how others could write the same thing and not mean it that way so I understand the reaction. I also think the metro looks awesome in general and learned something today bc all I knew about the Moscow Metro was that it's a good place to survive in a post-apocalyptic landscape via Metro 2033. S'all good. :)

Last edited:
I agree

I was gonna say that too. I remember coming into both of those seasons we didn’t have any clue what to expect esp from WR. Coming into ‘21 Velus had just come off a yr with Pruitt where he did nothing really and Tillman had like 8 career catches. They both went off. Then last summer we were pumped about tillman (who ended up getting hurt and barely played) but didnt know what to expect from Hyatt bc he had a down yr in ‘21 with what felt like about 25 drops and like 20 catches for the yr. We didn’t even know if Bru would be eligible. This yr going into the season we have way more than any of those first two seasons.

Also somebody will surprise us whether it’s Seldon, Castles, Nimrod/Webb. I’ve learned that under Heupel so far.
Yep

I agree

Thats why i feel so bullish on us for next year.

Bru was really productive after having not played in an actual game in two seasons, had to get in football shape and was really banged up.

Now he has last year under his belt and should be healthier. So much talent.

We expected nothing out of Keyton last year and dude proved a lot last year. How much better will/can he be.

Of Squirrel started all year he would've been a freshman all American

Thornton has had a lot of playing time at Oregon and fits the offense great.

Hard to imagine this particular group that is far more proven than any group Heupel's had here doesn't continue to dominate.

I think Seldon will be that extra guy. The way they were working him in the spring game showed me that. I'm thinking maybe we see him come in for a tricky screen pass in SEC play maybe? Catch some bammers off guard and take one the distance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back