Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is exactly like the Levi's hype all last year. They picked him to be a first round draft puck before the season started. Then despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary their pride would just not let them admit that they had overplayed their hand. Same thing with Beamer the Steamer. The narrative is that he is an up and comer in the coaching world. The fact that they stomped us and beat Clumpson in successive weeks to end the season negates that they lost to a meety okra ND team in a mid-tier bowl game.
Like for Beamer the Steamer

Pruitt gave a halftime interview where he said he needed to bring in new players. Totally different message. Heupel has never complained about personnel or the program and said his job is to win quickly. Every coach “may” want to win quickly, but we’ve had some coaches express the opposite message.
I remember that, I was still in the hope ‘This coach will finally, just finally’ stage. I’d like to say when Pruitt said that, I was out, but I was one of the dumb ones thought he might know what he was doing. In my defense, my IQ suffered during that time,

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back