Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen what modders have been doing with chat gpt? Right now, there's a Skyrim mod that combines ChatGPT with OpenAI and xVASynth so that you can speak to random NPCs via your mic and have a full on conversation with that NPC on whatever you want. xVASynth is becoming a particular problem though because it voice trains based on samples you give it and then will read whatever you write using that voice so of course people are using it to make mods using real voice actors voices and other people's voices without their permission. And mod authors for Fallout and Mass Effect have already had mods yanked for abusing xVASynth.

AIs like this are going to be nasty headaches for everyone in the future when you really think about the things we'll be able to do with them. You'll never know what's real and what's fake and the mean things and nasty tricks we can do as well as frauds we can commit will go way beyond a mod author taking liberties with a voice actors voice to continue the adventures of their favorite character.
I haven't seen that, but I agree, this stuff is gonna be a headache for a lot of people.

Tangential and unimportant comment, but that was a pretty good announcer's call by ole Beth.
She's not as bad as some let on. Not saying she's great, but she's not too bad, imo. Now, that wagon she gets stuck with in football, the one that called Kentucky with her, year before last...at this exact moment, i'll bet he's struggling with where he's at.

Also known as "Sea Cats"

There is a story on that Twitter feed about a 79 year old Japanese scuba diver who has been friends with one of these fish for 30 years after it was injured and he fed it crabs every day until it could catch its own food. This species must have a much larger brain and memory than most fish. Has a lot of sea mammal traits.

There is a story on that Twitter feed about a 79 year old Japanese scuba diver who has been friends with one of these fish for 30 years after it was injured and he fed it crabs every day until it could catch its own food. This species must have a much larger brain and memory than most fish. Has a lot of sea mammal traits.
Certainly has the noggin for it 😂

Same publication that had Darnell Wright rated as the FOURTH BEST OG in the draft and named LARRY BOROM as his pro player comparison! They're not cursed with knowing what they're talking about.
Don't get me wrong, I use to eat up every college football magazine published; then I realized, I don't give a damn about what a bunch of bammers have to say. That magazine could be printed anywhere else in the world, besides Tuscaloosa, and I'd probably read it again.

She's not as bad as some let on. Not saying she's great, but she's not too bad, imo. Now, that wagon she gets stuck with in football, the one that called Kentucky with her, year before last...at this exact moment, i'll bet he's struggling with where he's at.
I just don’t like her voice for football. Or maybe she is getting better. That call sounded good.

Beth Mowins? Idk about the other sports she calls, but she is awful at football. It's her voice inflection. It's so noticeably exaggerated that it covers up what she's actually saying. All I can hear is the inflection. Couple that with "panic attack man". . . sheesh.

I swear, these guys just copied Mowins and P.A.M

Wow, they are calling fouls anytime someone gets close to Jimmy Butler. Then when the Celtics have the ball they are getting crushed and nothing.

Edit: wow what and ending!!

Last edited:
Reactions: captainfalcon777
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back