Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we should tempt people to leak the commitments. We don't want to spoil our guys' days. And it looks like there may be a plan to schedule announcements for effect.
peter-griffin-but-i-want-it-now.gif

I don't think we should tempt people to leak the commitments. We don't want to spoil our guys' days. And it looks like there may be a plan to schedule announcements for effect.
I donā€™t think it mattersā€¦. Even if we knowā€¦. We still are 100% tuned in to make sure the player raises a Vols hatā€¦ We all knew Peyton Lewis was 100% a vol before he committed Saturday and everyone was hitting refresh until it finally came through. I have a pretty good idea of three guys that I feel are already Volsā€¦. Just waiting on that confirmation.

My nephew who works on as a student-assistant on the recruiting staff said Fountain, Boo Carter, and someone on the defensive side. Wouldnā€™t tell me the 3rd but that it was unexpected. TIFWIW
TY so much!!! Promise I will not publicly tar and feather you if this doesnā€™t end up being true lol.

Promise I was not leading into temptation. I was just asking people to guess who they thought it could be to entertain myself while waiting for the scheduled release. Plus, others have hinted that Fountain and Boo will be Vols. Having a 3rd unexpected is a nice thought.

I donā€™t think it mattersā€¦. Even if we knowā€¦. We still are 100% tuned in to make sure the player raises a Vols hatā€¦ We all knew Peyton Lewis was 100% a vol before he committed Saturday and everyone was hitting refresh until it finally came through. I have a pretty good idea of three guys that I feel are already Volsā€¦. Just waiting on that confirmation.
Absolutely. I like to have never got the yard mowed.

Promise I was not leading into temptation. I was just asking people to guess who they thought it could be to entertain myself while waiting for the scheduled release. Plus, others have hinted that Fountain and Boo will be Vols. Having a 3rd unexpected is a nice thought.
I know. I wasn't singling you out. I was just saying in general. Sorry if it seemed otherwise.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Trueā€¦.. funny story from my workā€¦. A PRN COTA went into a younger patientā€™s room and asked if he was ready for his fistingā€¦. The guy got a confused look on his face and saidā€¦. Excuse me? We had to explain to her what fisting wasā€¦.. She had no clue. šŸ˜‚

Does fisting mean something different in the world of recruiting?

Those were insane days. You would fall behind so many pages from not checking every 30 minutes

So much freaking funny.
I can't remember if it was I or II, but some guy near Asheville said something to effect:

"I feel silly. I am a 40 YO man and I am driving across town to a hotel to see if our AD and Gruden are there". šŸ¤£

So much freaking funny.
I can't remember if it was I or II, but some guy near Asheville said something to effect:

"I feel silly. I am a 40 YO man and I am driving across town to a hotel to see if our AD and Gruden are there". šŸ¤£
One of my all time favorite Grunden thread posts.....
Screenshot_20171018-234210.png
*I wish I would have book marked this post back then. I would love to go back and read the posts prior and the ones after this post. If anyone has a clue which Gruden thread this was in, please let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back