Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just picked up a portal LB today, and Beasley was our most consistent LB this year and a definite starter next season.
He was not our most consistent. Did everyone watch South Carolina without banks? I think he will be a good starter next year but saying he was our best linebacker is a stretch.

Last edited:
Reactions: jave36
Lol yes we finally had a great season I'm not gonna apologize for wanting it to improve or be able to go 10-2 at least every year. Since the only way to do that is to recruit more 4 stars and 5 stars then yes we should be upset over the 12 3 stars we got.
Went 10-2 with a bunch of 3 stars and castaways . I'll take good coaching and developing any day.

Why do we need a LB or QB? We could use another TE though.
Another LB for depth and competition would not be a bad thing. Definitely need at least one more TE, possibly two. People forget Davis is coming off an injury. Did he play at all his senior year? Good secondary help would be awesome, and if you can add quality OL/DL that's a no-brainer. If we could get MarShawn Lloyd, that would be awesome. No matter what else we get, you just know a WR or two will be added.

Maybe if Milton plays lights out in the Orange Bowl, people will finally stop talking about bringing in an "insurance policy".

Lol yes we finally had a great season I'm not gonna apologize for wanting it to improve or be able to go 10-2 at least every year. Since the only way to do that is to recruit more 4 stars and 5 stars then yes we should be upset over the 12 3 stars we got.
You got a mouse in your pocket? There ain't no we to it. You are allowed to think what you want and post what you want. You seem a little butthurt because many of us are responding to the dumbest post of the day. Well, at least I thought it was. You are trying very hard to top it.

Like Freeze or not this is pretty impressive

You know what's better than smoke and mirrors?

Hookers and blow. Hugh Freeze's specialty, and Auburn's, too. What do you think goes on at the cabin?

Well here, since I have to do an in depth analysis.

Beasley, Mitchell, Perry, and Herring.

So yes, compared to what we have, not that eye opening. Thanks for attending my in depth analysis.

To answer your smartass remark, I did look into it and no I didnt have lack of evidence because all you have to do is LOOK AT THE ****ING DEPTH CHART.
What is da sam hill does that have to do with claiming that we brought in a backup LB? You played players that are on the depth chart at LB, congrats. You have the feigntest clue WHERE on the depth the transfer will be. What you did was saw....BYU....stats that were not eye-popping.....a lack of 5-stars on his recruiting profile.

Reactions: OrangenSC and 99Vol
What is da sam hill does that have to do with claiming that we brought in a backup LB? You played players that are on the depth chart at LB, congrats. You have the feigntest clue WHERE on the depth the transfer will be. What you did was saw....BYU....stats that were not eye-popping.....a lack of 5-stars on his recruiting profile.
Where did the OT Cornelius end up?

Another LB for depth and competition would not be a bad thing. Definitely need at least one more TE, possibly two. People forget Davis is coming off an injury. Did he play at all his senior year? Good secondary help would be awesome, and if you can add quality OL/DL that's a no-brainer. If we could get MarShawn Lloyd, that would be awesome. No matter what else we get, you just know a WR or two will be added.

Maybe if Milton plays lights out in the Orange Bowl, people will finally stop talking about bringing in an "insurance policy".
We will have 8 (maybe 9) scholarship LBs. If we don't have depth with that, we're in trouble. Adding another quality OL would be nice, but again the numbers. We lose 2 but we have 4 in this signing class, plus a portal transfer. We are deep with interior DL, but an experienced EDGE guy would be nice to have. No, Davis didn't play any of his senior season. The bowl game isn't the deciding factor for Milton, but if he isn't THE guy this fall, then the Nico era starts early. I could definitely see us trying to add 2 DBs to compete for immediate playing time, but we have some impressive guys in this signing class. Right now we're losing 1 DB, and we added 5 so far. Numbers, numbers, numbers.

Reactions: JT3
Some of y'all need to wait a couple of days and walk outside and just stand there for 20 minutes. Freeze your ass off for just a bit. That's how cold our recruiting used to be.

Then go back inside, pour your favorite drink, sit by the fire, and enjoy the warmth of our current recruiting and program trajectory.

Could we be in the hot tub? Yeah, sure. We'll get there. For now, we're doing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back