Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the Florida and Georgia rivalries (as intense as they’ve been) were really a creation of the SEC going to divisions. We played them sparingly before then (seems hard to believe, I know). So in that sense, I say: the league giveth, and the league taketh away.

However, the Bama, Kentucky and Vandy rivalries are older than the SEC itself. The league should take care not to disrupt them.
We've played KY 118 times, and Vanderbilt 117 times.

Me and de wife have now moved to Hendersonville and since I'm only 35 minutes from Kentucky

I feel like I'm in a region of TN that should be called NORTH Tennessee

I'm a northern Tennesseean

I will now say to people "I'm from North Tennessee"
I’m so high right now I thought you meant de’s wife

I was like gosh damn

A ten-year-old mattress weighs double what it did when it was new due to debris that it absorbs over time. That debris includes dust mites (their droppings and decaying bodies), mold, millions of dead skin cells, dandruff, animal and human hair, secretions, excretions, lint, pollen, dust, soil, sand, and a lot of perspiration, which the average person loses at a rate of a quart a day.

Hope everyone sleeps tight.
OIP.kULcYXuKBba0NYrF6pA1BQHaFj

Nobody out. Runner on 1st. Bottom of the ninth. Tie game. Do you....

1. Bunt
2. Hit and Run
3. Swing away

Just to keep it consistent, next up is your number 8 hitter who has mediocre power and you have no better options to PH on the bench.

Nobody out. Runner on 1st. Bottom of the ninth. Tie game. Do you....

1. Bunt
2. Hit and Run
3. Swing away

Just to keep it consistent, next up is your number 8 hitter who has mediocre power and you have no better options to PH on the bench.
There are several more variables that need to be known before making that call.

1. WHO and what kind of pitcher is pitching
2. Success rate of that hitter against the pitcher
3. Speed of the guy on first base
4. Strikeout % of the guy batting
5. How good of a bunter is the guy batting
6. What kind of hitter is the player in the 9 hole?

A ten-year-old mattress weighs double what it did when it was new due to debris that it absorbs over time. That debris includes dust mites (their droppings and decaying bodies), mold, millions of dead skin cells, dandruff, animal and human hair, secretions, excretions, lint, pollen, dust, soil, sand, and a lot of perspiration, which the average person loses at a rate of a quart a day.

Geez, dude get a mattress cover.

That's nasty!

Yet we all go sleep in hotels, cruise ships, Airbnb's, etc. Work out in fitness centers, and poo in public restrooms with 0 ventilation.

A tale as old as time.

That'll be $5K for your new matrress, see you soon!

All the traction and momentum we are generating on the recruiting trail has me thinking, where do you think we end up at? We seem to be in the thick of it with half a dozen 5 star players at the moment, which is more than I recall us being in on over the past 15 years.

So where do we end up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back