Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU
UF
Georgia

Three schools since 2020……He’s touring the SEC. I wouldn’t touch him.
Rumors of some mental issues…..No matter what happens, I hope he gets help if needed. That is serious stuff……
And zero production. Too much hung on his former rating. Give me the lower rated guy that turned that into productivity even at a smaller school. That person has tangible improvement.

We'll already have 82-83 on the roster with all of our signees?

Or are we just leaving open spots heading into the Spring?

@LWSVOL where we at on 85 numbers?

If someone know the actual number that would be great. I'm guessing on the total number.

I can guarantee that he would rarely be in the locker room, or the film room, or the meeting room.... just his dorm room. Apparently, dude suffers from severe depression or something similar. I don't know if anyone has tried to make sure that he gets help, but he's an adult and ultimately it's up to him.

Oh wow, didn't know that.

I've watched several of these Bowl games and they all have some players that can play maybe not what we consider "SEC" talent :rolleyes: but I bet a few of them will be drafted and a few more might get a look, might not make it but will get a shot at the NFL.

I can guarantee that he would rarely be in the locker room, or the film room, or the meeting room.... just his dorm room. Apparently, dude suffers from severe depression or something similar. I don't know if anyone has tried to make sure that he gets help, but he's an adult and ultimately it's up to him.
You hear why he might have depression?

2 things:
1 - Remaining to do list from the portal: WR, TE, DE/Edge, CB (Lloyd or another stud RB would be good too)
2 (much more important) - I FINALLY don't expect to watch a Vols game for a long, long time where I don't feel like we at least have a chance to win. Felt that way about too many games over the past decade. Talent level is finally returning to what it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back