Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the good thoughts and optimism there, sunshine.

I’ll admit, the train show would have been cool. There’s a cool train museum in Oak Ridge (at least there was 10yrs ago or so, the last time I went).
Well, I mean ive flown a lot recently. The return to and out of Harstfield Jackson has been a cluster **** everytime.

Granted it isnt their fault. They do a good jeorb with the amount of people. It was really the TSA line that was such a cluster at ATL, and Im prechecked.

We were at OR Museum pre covid. Very nice train area, but not kid friendly. All behind glass

This is a narrative being pushed by fans and click bait media. It's perfect for social media.

The reality is if they wanted 9 we'd have 9. Also a reality... There's 2 more marquis programs joining the league, so the conf game schedule goes from 112 games to 128. Adding a 9th game goes to 144.

On a per game basis the value per game on the tv contract probably came up. I'd bet this is a reason Sankey didn't push harder. Plus ina9 game schedule, you lose a home game every other year. Teams that play neutral site games in Jacksonville, Dallas and Dallas don't. And shocker, the participants in those games were the ones that weren't opposed to a nine game schedule...😏

There's actual legit reasons to be against 9.
Thank you for explaining. I have not really kept up with it because I didn’t think they would ask my opinion.

Well, I mean ive flown a lot recently. The return to and out of Harstfield Jackson has been a cluster **** everytime.

Granted it isnt their fault. They do a good jeorb with the amount of people. It was really the TSA line that was such a cluster at ATL, and Im prechecked.

We were at OR Museum pre covid. Very nice train area, but not kid friendly. All behind glass

Ah - I gotcha. I fly in and out of Hartsfield all the time. Live north of ATL. Agreed it’s been a mess recently, but they usually do a great job there. I also like that I haven’t had a connecting flight since we moved to ATL. Not many other perks about living in GA.

Ah - I gotcha. I fly in and out of Hartsfield all the time. Live north of ATL. Agreed it’s been a mess recently, but they usually do a great job there. I also like that I haven’t had a connecting flight since we moved to ATL. Not many other perks about living in GA.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back